Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
What is Poxet
Poxet 30mg containing Dapoxetine is a men's health product used to treat Premature Ejaculation in men.
It improves ejaculatory control and postpones Ejaculation that occurs during sexual activity.
Male sex performance is improved, and sexual satisfaction is increased with the help of this medicine.
Poxet is a prescription-only drug available only with a doctor's recommendation.
Sunrise Remedies Pvt Ltd. is one of the top pharmaceutical firms producing Poxet 30 mg.
Uses of Poxet
Dapoxetine is the significant component of Poxet tablets, which is well-known for treating Premature Ejaculation.
Premature Ejaculation is an untimely ejaculation that can happen before, during, or soon after penetration despite little sexual arousal.
A man experiencing Premature Ejaculation tends to ejaculate before he or his partner would desire.
This could cause problems in a sexual relationship.
Treatment options for Premature Ejaculation include medication, counseling, or a combination of the two.
Premature Ejaculation, along with Erectile Dysfunction can be treated by combining Dapoxetine and Tadalafil.
How does Poxet work
Fewer Serotonin results in weaker control over Ejaculation.
Poxet's main salt, Dapoxetine, is a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) that prevents the reabsorption of Serotonin into neurons.
Inhibiting reabsorption makes more Serotonin available, which weakens ejaculation signals from the brain.
This process enhances Ejaculatory control and delays Ejaculation during sexual encounters.
You can also check the alternative of Poxet 30
How to take Poxet
Your physician will prescribe the dosage and duration of your treatment. Follow your prescription mandatorily:
- Poxet, which contains Dapoxetine, should only be used before sexual activity; it is not intended for daily use
- It is advisable to take it one to three hours before sexual activity
- Do not overdose. Avoid taking more than one pill in 24 hours
- It can be taken with low-fat meals or on an empty stomach
- Take the drug as directed. Do not chew, break, or grind
Check the other available strengths of Poxet 30:
Side effects of Poxet
When taken with caution, Poxet has minimal to no adverse effects.
However, after using it, one may experience common issues, such as
- Excessive sweating
- Nervousness and confusion
- Blurred vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Ringing in the ears
- Increase in blood pressure
- Dry mouth
- Excessive tiredness
- Nausea and vomiting
These temporary effects are rare that hardly need medical attention.
Dapoxetine, the active ingredient in 30 mg of Poxet, may interact with other medications, conditions, and foods.
Occasionally, Poxet 30 mg interacts with other medications. This covers Herbal and Vitamin supplements in addition to prescription and non-prescription medicines:
Taking Poxet-30mg if you have a specific disease can cause drug-disease interaction.
- Low Blood Pressure
- Cardiovascular/Heart Disease
- Bipolar disorder
- Bleeding or Blood clotting problems
- Liver problems
- Kidney problems
When taking this medication, avoid grapefruit, grapefruit juice, and pomegranate juice.
A component in these juices can increase Dapoxetine in the bloodstream, increasing the likelihood of adverse effects.
Precautions before using Poxet
Adhere to these contraindications before using this medicine:
- Individuals who are allergic to Dapoxetine or any of the other substances in Poxet Tablets must take alternate medications
- Do not take this medication within 24 hours of consuming food items that have grapefruit
- Before acquiring a prescription for Poxet, you must inform your doctor if you have liver problems
- Those with heart problems such as Heart Failure or Heart Rhythm Disorders should use this drug with caution
- Consult your physician before using this medication if you have ever experienced fainting
- Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you've ever experienced Mania or severe Depression
- Keep Poxet-30mg at room temperature, away from light and heat
- Keep it in a cool and dry place
- Keep it away from children and pets
- Keep the medication in its original packaging
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
What happens after taking Dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine is an inhibitor of Selective Serotonin Reuptake developed specifically for the treatment of Premature Ejaculation. It improves the time taken to ejaculate and can enhance ejaculatory control.
How long does Poxet take to work?
Poxet-30mg requires 1-3 hours to be the most effective. Therefore, taking it 1-3 hours before engaging in sexual activities is advisable.
Are Dapoxetine and Vardenafil the same?
By increasing Serotonin levels in the brain, Dapoxetine prolongs the time required to ejaculate and improves control over it. Vardenafil is a inhibitor of Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) that increases blood flow to the penile area to treat Erectile Dysfunction.
Who should not take Dapoxetine?
Dapoxetine may not be appropriate for all patients. Inform your doctor if you have Seizures, mental disorders, or eye, heart, liver, or kidney issues. Tell your doctor about all your medications you are currently taking to prevent adverse effects. Poxet, containing Dapoxetine, is not for use in females and children.
What if you overdose on Poxet 30 mg tablets?
If you have taken too many Poxet tablets, contact your doctor or go to the nearest hospital immediately.
The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org