and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Doxrid 100 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Doxrid 100
The medicine Doxrid 100 mg is an antibiotic.
It treats many bacterial infections in the lungs, throat, airways, eyes, skin, and genital area.
Doxrid is a type of medicine called a Tetracycline antibiotic, which is an antibiotic with a wide range of effects.
The active ingredient in Doxrid 100 is Doxycycline.
It kills bacteria, so your symptoms get better, and the infection goes away.
If you have a stomach infection, you can also consider Flagyl 400 mg.
Ridley manufactures Doxrid 100 mg.
Uses of Doxrid 100 mg
Doxrid 100 is a versatile antibiotic used to treat various bacterial infections.
This includes blood, brain, lungs, bones, joints, stomach, and intestinal infections.
It can also treat diseases that spread through sexual contact.
Doxrid is used to treat acne, also known as pimples. It eliminates the acne-causing germs and thereby prevents the development of acne.
As your acne goes away, this medicine will help you feel happier and more confident.
How does Doxrid 100 work
Doxrid stops the bacteria from making a protective coating necessary for the bacteria to stay alive.
This process limits the spread of the disease and gets rid of the infection.
Usually, it takes a few weeks to start working, so keep using it even if it seems to be doing little.
You can also treat bacterial infections with alternatives like:
How to take medicine
- It would help if you took Doxrid as per your doctor's prescription
- Take it all at once. Do not chew on it, crush it, or break it
- Take Doxrid on an empty stomach
- To get the best results from this medicine, take the doses at the same time your doctor suggested
- Do not take two doses of the medicine to make up for a missed one
- If you take an extra dose of this medicine, it may cause some side effects
- In case of an overdose, you should connect with your doctor immediately
Side effects of Doxrid
While taking Doxrid, the following side effects can happen:
- Skin rash
- Dry mouth
- Urge to scratch
- Loss of appetite
- Sensitivity to light
There's nothing to worry about with the side effects, which might be temporary.
Further, you can consult your doctor if you still face any issues.
Doxrid 100 may alter the effects of other medications you're taking, or other medicines may impact Doxrid.
Here is the list of medicines that can interact with Doxrid 100:
Always tell your doctor about all the medicine you are taking.
You shouldn't take Doxrid if you have any of the following diseases unless your doctor tells you to:
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Liver disease
Avoid taking Doxrid with milk, cheese, sour cream, butter, paneer, or ice cream.
It would help if you did not consume alcohol while taking Doxrid 100 as it can cause side effects and make the medicine less efficient.
- If you aren't sure if bacteria cause the infection, you shouldn't use Doxrid or any other antibiotic
- You should always consult your doctor regarding the dosage of the medicine
- If you don't finish the course of antibiotics prescribed by your doctor, the infection may return. So, you should ask your doctor first
- You shouldn't take this medicine while teeth are growing because it could change the color of the teeth
- It's unsafe to consume alcohol while taking Doxrid
- Doxrid 100 could make you less alert, change the way you see, or make you feel sleepy or dizzy. If any of these things happen, don't drive
- Let your doctor know if you have an underlying medical condition as it is best to be careful in these situations. These include problem with your liver or kidneys, muscle weakness, etc.
- If you are having reactions on your skin, inform your doctor so that they may stop the treatment and switch to a different one
- Consult your doctor if you have a genetic blood disorder that affects your hemoglobin, gives you purple spots on your skin, and hurts your nerves (Porphyria)
- It is best to stay out of the sunlight for extended periods because it can make your skin more likely to burn during treatment
- Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have a history of allergy to an antibiotic
- It would be best if you inform your physician about any other medicines you are taking since they may affect this medicine or be affected by it
Note: If you are allergic to Doxrid, you can also ask your doctor for alternative medicines like Azax 500 mg.
Store the medicine in a cool, dry place below 25° C.
Please keep it away from pets and kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Doxrid used for?
Doxrid 100 mg is used to treat various bacterial infections, including acne, urinary tract infections, intestinal infections, respiratory infections, eye infections, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis, gum disease, and others.
What does Doxrid 100 contain?
The medicine Doxrid 100 is an antibiotic. It contains Doxycycline, which treats various types of bacterial infections.
Should you take antibiotics before or after food?
Usually, Doxrid should be taken without food. Still, you must consult a doctor to ensure you know how to take your medicine and avoid the side effects.
What are the main side effects of Doxycycline?
Some common side effects of Doxrid 100 mg are vomiting, nausea, and Diarrhea. You should not worry about the side effects as they may go away in a few days. If you still face issues with them, you should inform your doctor.
Reviews 5 reviews
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]