Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
About Snovitra 60 mg
Snovitra 60 mg is the most well-known medicine for treating Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
Erectile Dysfunction happens when a man can't keep an erection going long enough.
Vardenafil is the main ingredient in Snovitra 60 mg.
It makes the sexual activity more pleasurable and keeps your erection for longer.
It gives you a hard erection and the ability to maintain it during penetration.
Uses of Snovitra 60
Snovitra 60 mg helps men with ED or Impotence, which can happen at any point in their lives.
Vardenafil, the key ingredient of Snovitra 60 mg, functions by increasing blood flow to the penile region.
This increased blood flow helps men get hard erections for penetration.
How does Snovitra 60 mg work
Vardenafil is an inhibitor of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). This PDE-5 suppressor prevents the PDE-5 enzyme from working.
This inhibition increases the Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) level, which widens the Blood vessels.
It enhances blood flow to the penis during the development of sexual desire.
This increased blood flow makes erections better for penetration.
How to take medicine
You should follow the same dose of Snovitra 60 that your doctor prescribes.
While taking this medicine, you should consider the following things:
- Do not take an overdose because that could lead to other health problems. Only take one dose every 24 hours
- Take Snovitra 60 with a glass of water at least 30 minutes-1 hour before you want to have sexual activity
- You can take it with low-fat food or on an empty stomach
- Take the pill according to your doctor's recommendations
- You should not break, crush, or chew the medicine
- If you accidentally take an overdose, seek immediate medical attention
Here are the available strengths of Snovitra 60:
Side effects of Snovitra 60 mg
After taking Snovitra 60, people may face some side effects. But you can avoid them by following the instructions of your doctor.
Common side effects
- Runny nose
- Flu-like signs
- Erection lasting longer than four hours
- Color vision changes
- Abrupt grave vision loss
- Blurry vision
- Swelling of body parts
- Trouble breathing
Rare side effects
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Throat tightness
- Numbness of mouth
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Temporarily decrease in blood flow to the brain
- Rapid heartbeat
Some medicines can interact with Snovitra 60 mg, which can cause side effects.
If you are taking the following medicines, you should always inform your doctor before consuming Snovitra 60:
- Alpha-blockers for the prostate tissue
- Calcium channel blockers
- Other medicine for Erectile Dysfunction
- HIV/ AIDS medicines
- Chemotherapy medicines
- Medications for autoimmune issues
- The disease of the retina: If you have a problem with your retina, you shouldn't take Snovitra. There's a chance that this medicine will make things worse if you take it.
- Cardiovascular diseases: People who have heart problems shouldn't take Snovitra. The risk of heart problems increases because this medicine also affects the blood vessels in the heart.
- Kidney Disease: Avoid this tablet if you have kidney problems. People shouldn't take Snovitra with severe kidney disease or who are getting dialysis to treat their kidney disease.
People shouldn't eat foods high in fat because it will make the medicine work less well.
If you are taking Snovitra, don't drink alcohol because it could have side effects that make it hard to get an erection.
- Don't use drugs like poppers that have Amyl Nitrate or Butyl Nitrate while taking Vardenafil
- If you are allergic to Vardenafil or other drugs, you should inform your doctor and stop taking Snovitra
- Tell your doctor what prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and dietary supplements you plan to take
- If you have surgery, even dental surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Vardenafil
- Women and males younger than 18 should not take Snovitra. However, Lovegra 100 mg is a medicine that can help women
- This medicine shouldn't be taken more than once every 24 hours
- If this medicine gives you an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours, you should talk to your doctor immediately
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- This medicine should be stored in a dry and cool place
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets
- Keep the medicine in an original packet
Frequently Asked Questions
How many hours does Vardenafil last?
The effect of Snovitra lasts for up to 5 hours.
When is it best to take Snovitra?
Usually, it is taken 60 minutes before sexual activity, with or without food. Snovitra shouldn't be taken more than once every 24 hours.
How long does it take for Vardenafil to take effect?
This medicine usually starts to work about an hour after you take it, and you have to get sexual stimulation for it to work. Inform your doctor if you have further questions about using Snovitra.
How much is Snovitra too much?
If necessary, your doctor may change the amount you take. You should consult your doctor for the correct dosage.
The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at email@example.com