Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
Snovitra 40 mg helps treat men who have Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
ED is when a man can't get an erection firm enough for sexual activity or can't maintain it for long enough.
The vital ingredient of Snovitra 40 mg is Vardenafil.
It makes sexual intercourse more satisfying and keeps you from losing your erection.
It keeps an erection going longer by making blood vessels wider, which increases blood flow to the penile area.
Uses of Snovitra 40 mg
Snovitra 40 mg helps treat sensual illnesses in men by making erections stronger.
It boosts blood flow to the penis and helps men with ED by keeping an erection firm enough for sexual activity.
It offers reliable improvement in erection quality and a better overall sexual experience.
How does Snovitra work
Snovitra 40 mg contains Vardenafil which is an inhibitor of Phosphodiesterase type 5.
Vardenafil blocks PDE5, which is an enzyme that breaks down cGMP.
When this enzyme stops working, blood vessels get more cGMP, which lets more blood flow to your penis.
Because of this increased blood flow, the erection will last longer and be more effective for penetration.
How to take medicine
Snovitra 40 mg should be taken exactly as your doctor prescribed.
When using this medicine, you should be careful about the following things:
- You should consult your doctor regarding the dosage and follow the same
- The dose of Snovitra 40 can be taken with or without food
- Don't chew on, break, or crush the medicine
- Do not skip a dose or take twice as much without talking to your doctor first
- Do not take an overdose of the medicine as it can cause side effects
- Snovitra 40 mg is usually only taken once every 24 hours
- If you have a specific health problem or take a particular medicine, let your doctor know so that he can recommend the necessary dosage
- Carefully follow the directions mentioned on your prescription label, and if you have any doubts, ask your doctor to explain them
- Take this medicine as recommended, usually 30 minutes to an hour before engaging in sexual activity
Snovitra has the following strengths:
Side effects of Snovitra 40 mg
Here are some of the most common Snovitra 40 mg side effects:
Common side effects
- Stomach cramps
- Erection lasting longer than four hours
- Flu-like signs
- Runny nose
- Abrupt grave vision loss
- Blurry vision
- Color vision changes
- Swelling of body parts
- Trouble breathing
Rare side effects
- Sudden decrease or loss of hearing
- Throat tightness
- Vertigo (spinning sensation)
- Temporarily decrease in blood flow to the brain
- Numbness of mouth
- Rapid heartbeat
Talk to your doctor if you experience any unusual side effects while taking this medicine.
Snovitra 40 mg may have undesirable consequences due to some medicine interactions.
Before taking Snovitra 40 mg, you should always consider the risk of using these medicines along with it:
Some diseases can interact with Snovitra 40 mg, including:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Renal Dysfunction
- QT prolongation
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Hearing loss
- Seizure disorders
- Liver disease
People should avoid high-fat foods as they will make the medicine less effective.
Don't drink alcohol while taking Snovitra 40 mg because it could make you feel nauseous and make it hard to get an erection.
You should also not drink grapefruit juice as Snovitra may interact with products that contain grapefruit.
- Snovitra 40 mg is a medicine that works well to treat ED in men, but it is not recommended for women. Females can consider options like Lovegra
- Try not to do challenging activities that require a lot of mental focus while you are on medication
- It is a medicine that needs a prescription, so you need to talk to a doctor before taking it
- Make sure you don't have any allergies to the active ingredient, Vardenafil, or any of the other components in the medicine before you get a prescription
- If you have a heart problem, a bleeding disorder, or any other heart or blood vessel problem, you shouldn't take medicine
- Tell your doctor if you've ever experienced chest pain when sexually active or if your doctor has ever advised you to avoid sexual activity while using Vardenafil to treat Erectile Dysfunction
- Let your doctor know before taking any new medications, including those purchased over-the-counter
- You should inform your doctor or dentist about Vardenafil before any kind of surgery, including dental surgery
- Get medical attention immediately if this medicine causes an erection that lasts more than 4 hours
- You shouldn't take this medicine more than once per 24 hours
You should keep the medicine at room temperature.
Keep it away from the reach of children.
Keep it away from the direct sunlight or heat.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Snovitra 40 mg work immediately?
This medicine usually starts to work about an hour after you take it, and you have to get sexual stimulation for it to work. If you are still doubtful about this medicine, you can ask your doctor.
What is Vardenafil used to treat?
Vardenafil is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men. It is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. After the penis is stroked, Vardenafil keeps an erection by allowing more blood flow to the penile region.
What will happen if I overdose?
If you take an overdose of Snovitra, it may cause some side effects. Get help from your doctor immediately.
Does Snovitra 40 mg make you last longer?
This medicine makes it easier to get an erection and maintain it. It can also make your erection stronger, which is better for you and your partner. So, if you have trouble staying erect during sexual intercourse, it can help you stay in bed longer.
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]