Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
What is Phallus Power 160 mg?
Phallus Power 160 mg is an effective drug to treat Erectile Dysfunction(ED) in men.
Phallus Power 160 mg consists of Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient.
Lotus Biotech Ltd manufactures the drug.
Uses of the drug
Phallus Power 160 mg is used to treat ED in men.
Erectile Dysfunction occurs when the blood flow to penis is and thus making it difficult for men to get an erection.
160 mg Phallus Power aids men in getting and maintaining the erect posture of the penis.
Working of the drug
Phallus Power's 160 mg tablet is a Phosphodiesterase type 5(PDE5) inhibitor medicine that contains a significant amount of Sildenafil Citrate. It is also the active ingredient of PhallusPower 160 mg.
It is a popular and effective treatment doctors highly recommend for treating impotence in men.
The Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme in the penis causes it to become flaccid after ejaculation during sexual intercourse.
The ED drug restricts the performance of this enzyme and keeps the penis erect for effective sexual activity.
Within 30-40 minutes of taking the drug, 160 mg Phallus Power tablet begins to work, and the impact might persist for up to 4-5 hours.
How to use the drug?
Phallus Power 160 mg should be taken when only prescribed by a medical professional.
You should take these Sildenafil Citrate tablets only once a day.
You can take it at least 30 minutes and not more than 4 hours before the sexual activity.
A high-fat meal can delay the drug's action. Hence, it's better to take it after eating light meals.
Phallus Power 160 mg is a trusted medication and commonly shows some minor side effects
- Upset stomach
- Blurred vision
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in sleeping
Rarely seen side effects of the drug include
- Bleeding in the eye
- Aches and pains in the bones and chest
- Chills or a fever
- Pain in bladder
- Blood in urine
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Light sensitivity
- Ulcers on the skin
- Throat irritation
The above side effects are rare and happen only in case of missed or overdose. Please follow your doctor’s instructions to avoid any severe side effects.
The medicines that interact with 160 mg Phallus Power include,
- Nitrates: When taken with nitrates, it may cause a drop in blood pressure. These drugs include medicines to cure chest pain/Angina.
- Doxazosin, Tamsulosin: These drugs treat enlarged prostate or Hypertension. Interaction with 160 mg strength Phallus Power tablet can cause severe blood pressure drop.
- Other drugs like Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, and Macrolide antibiotics, can affect the action of Phallus Power's 160 mg strength tablet in your body.
- Riociguat: The drug is used to cure Hypertension and can interact with Phallus Power's 160 mg tablet to show side effects.
The diseases that show interaction with Phallus Power 160 mg include,
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Peyronie's disease
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Renal Dysfunction
- Loss of hearing
- Liver disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure disorders
Precautions to be taken
- In case of heart complications and cardiovascular diseases, inform your doctor before taking the medicine
- You should avoid using other ED medications with Phallus Power 160 mg. It may lead to an overdose of medicine.
- Avoid intake of alcohol as interacting with the drug may cause dizziness.
- Phallus Power's 160 mg strength tablets are not recommended for children and women.
- Consult your physician immediately if you experience any of the side effects.
Keep the drug away from direct sunlight in a cool and dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do If I overdose on the medicine?
You should take medicine as per your doctor's instructions. Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or a painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
At what time should I take Phallus Power 160 mg?
You can take Phallus Power 160 mg at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity.
The effect of the medicine lasts for 4-5 hours.
Is it important to have a prescription to buy Phallus Power?
Yes, Phallus Power is available only on prescription of a certified doctor.
The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org