and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Phallus Power 110 Mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
What Is Phallus Power 110 mg?
Phallus Power is a medicine used for treating Erectile Dysfunction(ED) in men.
Lotus Biotech Ltd manufactures the drug.
Sildenafil Citrate is an active ingredient in medicine.
It primarily increases blood flow through the penile region and helps men get a firm erection.
Uses of Phallus Power 110 mg
110 mg strength Phallus Power treats male sexual problems, such as impotence or ED in men.
It is a condition in which a man fails to attain a firm erection due to insufficient blood flow through the penis.
The medicine's active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate, increases the blood flow through the penis by relaxing the smooth muscles in the region.
Thus, helping men to achieve or maintain a firm erection.
Working on the drug
The drug consists of a significant quantity of Sildenafil Citrate, which is the medicine's active ingredient.
The penis contains an enzyme called Phosphodiesterase-5(PDE5) that makes the penis flaccid after ejaculation during sexual intercourse.
Phallus Power 110 is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor drug that prevents this enzyme from working, keeping the penis erect.
Sildenafil Citrate has vasodilatory effects on the blood vessels. It widens the walls of blood vessels and increases the blood through the penis. Hence, keeping it erect.
How to use Phallus Power 110 mg?
The effect of Phallus Power 110 mg begins within 30-40 minutes of taking the medicine.
The impact of Phallus Power can last as long as 4-5 hours.
You should consume Phallus Power 110 mg orally with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the medicine, swallow it as a whole.
However, one should not repeat the dosage within 24 hours.
Phallus Power 110 mg Side Effects
Common side effects
- Bleeding nose
- Difficulty in breathing
- Redness on skin
- Pain in the eyes
Rare side effects
- Fever or chills
- Prolonged, painful erection of the penis
- Skin ulcers
- Pain in bladder
If you find any of the above after consuming the drug, take medical assistance immediately.
Some medicines show interaction with Phallus Power 110 mg and should be avoided while consuming this drug, such as:-
- Drugs used to treat Hypertension: These include nitrates like Isosorbide, Nitroglycerine
- Antifungals: Itraconazole, Ketoconazole
- Medications to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: Medicines like Doxazosin, Tamsulosin
- Medicines to treat HIV/AIDS
- Hepatitis C protease inhibitors
You should also avoid taking other ED medications with Phallus Power 110 mg. It might lead to an overdose.
Diseases that show interactions with PhallusPower 110 mg are as follows:-
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Peyronie's disease
- Stomach ulcers or bleeding
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Renal Dysfunction
- Hearing issues
- Liver disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Seizure Disorders
Food and Beverage Interactions
- Alcohol - It is advisable to avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine active salt might lead to side effects.
- Grapefruit/ grapefruit juice: It might interact with the medication to show side effects.
- High-fat meals can affect the action of the medicine.
- Consult your doctor immediately if the erection is painful and lasts more than 4 hours or more.
- The drug causes drowsiness, so it is advisable not to drive and operate heavy machinery while taking it.
- Phallus Power 110 mg is not meant for women and children.
You should store a 110 mg strength Phallus Power tablet in a closed container at room temperature, away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do If I overdose on the medicine?
Overdose symptoms include dizziness, fainting, or a painful/prolonged erection. If you experience any of these, search for immediate medical help.
How long does Phallus Power 110 mg last?
Phallus Power 110 mg lasts for about 4-5 hours after taking. For better results, you should take it at least 30 minutes to 1 hour before the sexual activity.
Is it essential to have a prescription to buy Phallus Power?
Yes, Phallus Power is only available on prescription from a trusted medical professional.