and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Ivecop 12 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Ivecop 12 mg
Ivecop 12 mg is an antiparasitic medicine used to treat infections of the intestinal tract, eyes, and skin.
This medicine contains an active ingredient called Ivermectin, which helps in killing and paralyzing parasites in the body.
Take this medicine under the strict guidance of a medical professional.
Use of Ivecop 12 mg
Ivecop is an antiparasitic tablet that can be taken to treat the following infections:
Onchocerciasis (River Blindness) is a worm illness conveyed by biting an infected blackfly, Onchocerca volvulus.
Severe itching lumps beneath the skin and eyesight impairment are all symptoms. If left untreated, this illness can lead to partial or complete eyesight loss.
Strongyloidiasis is a parasitic infection caused by the parasitic worm Strongyloides Stercoralis, or S. stercoralis. Fülleborni.
Abdominal pain, diarrhea, rashes, and other symptoms may occur. This disease can be treated with the 12 mg strength of the Ivecop tablet.
The mite Sarcoptes scabiei, often known as the itch mite, causes Scabies, a skin ailment.
It's characterized by minor red rashes that itch all the time. Ivecop's 12 mg strength tablets can be used to cure this illness.
How Ivecop 12 mg works
Ivecop 12mg tablet belongs to a class of drugs known as Anthelmintics. This medicine contains Ivermectin as the primary chemical compound.
The tablet functions by binding to worms' muscle and nerve cells, causing their paralysis and death.
Ivecop Tablet should be taken as per the doctor's instructions and in the prescribed doses and duration.
The dosage of Ivecop 12 mg tablet depends on your parasitic infection type and how severe the medical condition is.
Your healthcare provider would run a proper diagnosis of your parasitic infection and prescribe you the right amount of dosage.
Note: Do not take an overdose of this tablet. Consult your doctor if any side effect occurs.
How to take Ivecop 12mg
You should consider the following points while taking Ivecop 12 mg:
- Follow your doctor's dosage instructions
- Take this medicine 1 hour before eating
- Before taking the tablet, read the label carefully
- Take the medication on an empty stomach
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water
- If you have an allergy, get emergency medical attention or visit a doctor
- The tablet should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. It lessens the impact
Ivermectin tablets come in a number of strengths and substitutes. Ivecop (Ivermectin) tablet is available in the strengths:
Side Effects of Ivecop 12 mg
Though Ivecop 12mg is a trusted antiparasitic medicine, it might have the following side effects:
- Reactions due to allergies (such as skin rash, itching, sudden fever, difficulty in breathing)
- Dizziness and unusual weakness
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, and constipation are all symptoms of a stomach worm
- Cough, sweating, or fever
- Pain in the muscles, joints, or other parts of the body
- Red eyes
- Swelling in hands, feet, ankles, and lymph nodes
Every medicine interacts differently with every individual. Before taking any medication, you should discuss all potential interactions with your doctor.
• Warfarin: It has the potential to promote bleeding from infected tissue
• Oxcarbazepine: it can make conditions worse
• Bradycardia: it lowers the heart rate even more
• Respiratory disease: it makes breathing harder and can lead to asthma
What to know before taking Ivecop 12 mg
Before taking an antiparasitic medication like Ivecop 12, make sure to keep the following points in mind:
- Take your medication regularly and avoid missed dose and overdoses
- If you are allergic to Ivermectin, you should stop taking it
- A child who weighs less than 33 (15 kg) pounds shouldn't take Ivermectin
- Tell your doctor right once if you're taking any other medications to avoid dangerous interactions
- Consuming alcohol is dangerous since it raises the concentration of the drug and causes skin rashes, headaches, dizziness, and vomiting
Some of the key warning signs that you should know before taking Ivecop 12 mg are as follows:
Alcohol consumption while taking Ivecop 12 Tablets is highly unsafe.
Ivecop 12 mg Tablet should not be used during pregnancy unless necessary due to a lack of relevant safety information. If you are pregnant, you should seek medical advice before taking the drug.
Low amounts of Ivermectin can be found in breastmilk after taking the medicine. Consult your doctor before using this medication if you are nursing.
Machine control and driving
If you are experiencing dizziness, sleepiness, or tremor after taking Ivecop 12 mg tablet. Then you should probably avoid driving or operating machinery.
To keep the medicine stable, keep it in the following conditions:
- Heat can cause this drug to degrade, so keep it away from it
- Temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius are recommended for storage
- Keep the pills in a firmly sealed container to prevent moisture from entering
- Keep them away from children's reach
- Keep it out of reach of pets
- This drug should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Store in a dark, dry location
- After the expiration date, do not use the drug
- Remove the blister only when you're ready to take the medication
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Ivermectin and Ivecop the same?
Ivermectin, an anthelmintic drug, is the main active ingredient in Ivecop 12mg. Hence both, Ivermectin and Ivecop are the same.
Is it safe to take Ivermectin?
Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved medication used to treat parasitic infections like Scabies and River Blindness.
What if you forget to take a dose of Ivecop 12 Tablet?
If you have missed a dose of Ivecop 12 by mistake, you may take medicine as soon as you remember it. However, under no circumstances should you take an overdose on this medication.
Where can I buy Ivecop 12 Tablet?
Ivecop tablets can be purchased from nearby pharmaceutical stores or online medical stores. This is a prescription-based medicine and should be taken only when recommended by a doctor.
How much dosage of Ivecop 12 to take?
Ivecop 12 mg tablet is usually given as a single dose. However, consult your healthcare provider to know more.
Reviews 3 reviews
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]