and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Iverkind 12 Tablet DT
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About the drug
Iverkind 12 DT is an effective medication used to treat intestinal and skin parasitic infections.
Ivermectin is the main ingredient present in the medication.
Mankind Pharma Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Iverkind 12 tablet DT mg.
Iverkind 12 DT Uses
Iverkind 12 tablet uses an FDA approved Ivermectin to treat parasitic infections including parasitic worms, hookworm and whipworm.
It is used to treat the following conditions,
Onchocerciasis (River Blindness) is caused due to the bite of an infected blackfly, Onchocerca volvulus.
Severe itching lumps beneath the skin and eyesight impairment are all symptoms.
If left untreated, this illness can lead to loss of vision, either partial or complete. Ivermectin 12 mg tablets are effective to treat River Blindness.
Strongyloidiasis is a parasitic infection caused by the parasitic worm Strongyloides stercoralis. Abdominal pain, Diarrhea, rashes, and other symptoms may occur.
This disease can be treated with the 12 mg strength of an Iverkind tablet.
The mite Sarcoptes scabiei, often known as the itch mite, causes Scabies, a skin disease. It's characterized by minor red rashes that itch all the time.
12 mg strength tablets can be used to cure this illness.
Iverkind 12 tablets are also used in treating intestinal infections like Cholera.
Working of the drug
Iverkind 12 tablet is an antiparasitic drug constituting an active amount of Ivermectin.
It binds to the Glutamate-gated Chloride ion channels found in nerve and muscle cells of invertebrates.
This binding increases chloride ion inflow and induces nerve cell hyperpolarization (blocking action potential), leading to parasite paralysis and eventual death.
How to take Iverkind 12 mg tablets?
Always follow the instructions given by your medical professional for the dosage for medicine.
It is usually eaten empty stomach or 1-2 hours after taking the meal.
Iverkind is taken as a single dose with a full glass of water.
Side Effects of Iverkind 12 tablet DT
Though Iverkind 12 mg tablet is a trusted antiparasitic drug, it might have the following side effects
- Reactions due to allergies (such as skin rash, itching, sudden fever, difficulty in breathing)
- Dizziness and unusual weakness
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, Diarrhea, and constipation are all symptoms of a stomach worm.
- Cough, sweating, or fever
- Muscle and joint pain
- Swelling in hands, feet, ankles, and lymph nodes
- Red eyes
Reach out to your doctor in case a side effect bother you and makes you unable to function.
Iverkind 12 mg tablets interact with the following drugs:
- Warfarin: It has the potential to promote bleeding from infected tissue
- Oxcarbazepine: it can make conditions worse
- Bradycardia: it lowers the heart rate even more
- Respiratory disease: it makes breathing harder and can lead to asthma
Precautions to be taken
- Avoid alcohol consumption as it’s dangerous since it raises the concentration of the drug and causes skin rashes, headaches, dizziness, and vomiting.
- If you are allergic to Ivermectin, you should avoid taking the medicine.
- Tell your doctor right once if you're taking any other medications to avoid any interactions.
- Use Iverkind 12 DT only after consulting with a physician.
- Iverkind 12 mg tablets should not be used for pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid usage of the medicine if you are infected with Loa Loa infection.
- Children weighing less than 15 kg should not take the Iverkind 12 tablet.
To keep the medicine stable, keep it in the following conditions:
- Keep the drug away from heat as it can cause this drug to degrade.
- Temperatures between 15 to 25 degrees Celsius are recommended for storage.
- Keep the pills in a firmly sealed container to prevent moisture from entering.
- Keep them away from pets and children.
- This drug should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Store in a dark, dry location.
Frequently Asked Questions
What age group can take Ivermectin tablets?
Iverkind 12 DT is safe to use in individuals of all age groups. Except avoid giving the medicine to children who weigh below 15 kg.
Are there any alternatives available for Iverkind 12 DT tablets?
Yes, the active ingredient of the medicine, Ivermectin is available as Ivecop tablets in different strengths of 3 mg, 6 mg, and 12 mg.
Does Ivermectin affect the kidney?
Iverkind 12 DT or Ivermectin does not affect the kidney until it is used according to the doctor's prescription. An overdose of the medicine can induce changes in urea levels in the kidney.
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]