and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Ivecop 3 Mg Tablet
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About the drug
Ivecop 3 mg is an efficient treatment for skin and intestinal worm infections.
It uses Ivermectin as its active component.
Shalaks Healthcare specializes in manufacturing Ivecop 3 mg.
Ivecop 3 mg Uses
Ivecop 3 mg helps to treat the following disorders:
Onchocerciasis (River Blindness) is a worm illness conveyed by biting an infected blackfly, Onchocerca volvulus.
Severe itching lumps beneath the skin and eyesight impairment are all symptoms.
If left untreated, this illness can lead to eyesight loss, either partial or complete. It is treated with an Ivecop 3 mg tablet.
Strongyloidiasis is a parasitic infection caused by the parasitic worm Strongyloides stercoralis. Abdominal pain, Diarrhea, rashes, and other symptoms may occur.
This disease can be treated with the 3 mg strength of an Ivecop tablet.
The mite Sarcoptes scabiei, often known as the itch mite, causes Scabies, a skin disease. It's characterized by minor red rashes that itch all the time.
3 mg strength tablets can be used to cure this illness.
Working of the drug
Ivercop 3 mg is an antiparasitic drug with Ivermectin as its active component.
It binds to the glutamate-gated chloride ion channels found in nerve and muscle cells of invertebrates.
This binding increases chloride ion inflow and induces nerve cell hyperpolarization (blocking action potential), leading to parasite paralysis and eventual death.
How to use the drug?
- Follow your doctor's dosage instruction
- If you have an allergy, get emergency medical attention or visit a doctor
- The drug should not be chewed, crushed, or broken. It lessens the impact
- You need to take the medication in a single dosage and empty stomach
Besides 3 mg, Ivecop is available in different strengths of Ivermectin, 6 mg, and 12 mg.
Side Effects of Ivecop 3 mg
Though Ivecop 3 mg is a trusted antiparasitic drug, it might have the following side effects
- Reactions due to allergies (such as skin rash, itching, sudden fever, difficulty in breathing)
- Dizziness and unusual weakness
- Nausea, vomiting, abdominal discomfort, diarrhea, and constipation are all symptoms of a stomach worm
- Cough, sweating, or fever
- Pain in the muscles, joints, or other parts of the body
- Red eyes
- Swelling in hands, feet, ankles, and lymph nodes
Ivecop 3 mg interacts with the following drugs:
- Warfarin: It has the potential to promote bleeding from infected tissue
- Oxcarbazepine: it can make conditions worse
- Bradycardia: it lowers the heart rate even more
- Respiratory disease: it makes breathing harder and can lead to asthma
Precautions to be taken
- Consuming alcohol is dangerous since it raises the concentration of the drug and causes skin rashes, headaches, dizziness, and vomiting.
- If allergic to Ivermectin, you should stop taking it.
- Tell your doctor right once if you're taking any other medications to avoid dangerous interactions.
- Use Ivecop 3 mg only after consulting with a physician.
- Take your medication regularly and avoid missed and overdoses.
- Ivecop 3 mg tablets should not be used for pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid usage of the medicine if you are infected with Loa Loa infection.
- Children weighing less than 15 kg should not take the Ivecop 3 mg tablet.
To keep the medicine stable, keep it in the following conditions:
- Keep the drug away from heat as it can cause this drug to degrade
- Temperatures between 15 and 25 degrees Celsius are recommended for storage.
- Keep the pills in a firmly sealed container to prevent moisture from entering.
- Keep them away from pets and children.
- This drug should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Store in a dark, dry location
Frequently Asked Questions
What age group can take Ivermectin tablets?
Ivecop 3 mg is safe to use in individuals of all age groups. Except avoid giving the medicine to children who weigh below 15 kg.
Is Ivermectin a steroid?
No, Ivecop 3 mg, consisting of Ivermectin, is not a steroid. It is an FDA-approved drug used to treat parasitic infections.
Does Ivermectin affect the kidney?
Ivecop 3 mg or Ivermectin does not affect the kidney until it is used according to the doctor's prescription. An overdose of the medicine can induce changes in urea levels in the kidney.
Reviews 2 reviews
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]