and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
We shall execute shipments within 2 weeks to the USA and 3-4 weeks to other countries. GoodrXMedicine assures that the privacy of your order shall not be disclosed
About brand name of the drug
Valif 20mg (Vardenafil) is a brand manufactured by Maharashtra based Indian company named Ajanta Pharma Limited. They are available in the form of oral pills or tablets and oral jellies. It is generally prescribed for treating men who are facing the problem of erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction is the inability to sustain a satisfactory erection to complete intercourse. Such complications result in adversely effected sexual life of males. Valif is one of the preferred drugs of choice to treat problem of impotence and sexual inability in men.
About the drug
The Active Medicine Ingredient present in Valif 20mg is Vardenafil. Vardenafil is a chemical entity with therapeutic properties. Valif is available in variable number of strengths like 5mg, 10mg, 20mg etc. The drug is easily available in all the medical stores, drug and chemist stores. It can also be purchased online on various e-pharmacies.
There are few brands available in the USA market which are equivalent to Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)
About salt of the drug
Vardenafil is a PDE5 Inhibitor (phosphodiesterase). It inhibits the function of PDE5 enzyme. It helps in relaxation of the blood vessels in penis to achieve perfect erection before sexual activity. As a result of relaxation of the blood vessels, blood flow to such parts are enhanced. It acts as a potent agent for prolonged penile erection due to its dilation property. Vardenafilis used to treat various conditions like:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Enhancement of sexual performance
Medical Uses of the drug
is used for the treatment of the following medical conditions:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Enhancement of sexual performance
- Relaxation of smooth muscle cells
Working of a drug
Valif 20mg (Vardenafil)contains Vardenafil which is a PDE5 inhibitor. PDE-5 is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP produced as a response to sexual stimulation. Vardenafil increases the level of cGMP thus increasing the blood flow in the penile region. The availability of cGMP helps to relax the veins in penile region and thus helps in erection on sexual stimulation. Inhibiting the action of PDE5 resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection. Thus, the prolonged time of erection of penis eventually leads to better sexual performance and satisfactory sexual experience in males giving boost to their confidence and self-esteem.
The drug generally does not show any marked or severe side effects. However, it may differ from person to person depending on their medical history and any therapy going on adjacently. The common side effects that can be observed during the medication may be as follows:
- Heart burn
- Nasal congestion
- Dryness in eyes
- Joint pains
- Shortness of breath
- Changes in blood pressure
Immediately consult to a physician in case you have these symptoms
How to use
Valif 20mg must be taken only after consultation with a registered medical practitioner. The instructions that are given by the doctor must be followed. While taking the drug some instructions should be kept in mind like:
- It shall be taken 30 to 60 minutes before you decide to have sexual intercourse
- Take only one tablet in a day. Even if you missed the dose do not take more than one tablet in a day. Take the next tablet on the scheduled time
- The drug is generally used for males of age more than 18 years
- It should be taken orally to enhance sexual activity. The dose can be increased if the desired and satisfactory result is not achieved with the standard dose only after prior consultation with the doctor
- It can be taken with or without intake of food
- Valif should be swallowed whole with a glass of water
- It should be stored in a cool and dry place, away from reach of the children and pets
Drugs that are known to interact with this medicine
Drug interactions are very common when two or more drugs are taken together. Some potent drugs that can cause interaction with Valif 20mg (Vardenafil) are –
- Alpha blockers
- Blood thinners like warfarin
- Cimetidine like drugs for treating ulcers
- Ritonavir and Indinavir
- Certain antifungals like fluconazole and ketoconazole
When to avoid taking the drug
Valif 20mg (Vardenafil) should be avoided in patients who have pre- existing cardiovascular disease. Patients who have suffered from myocardial infarction, stroke or arrhythmia in the last 6-8 months should avoid using Valif. It should be avoided if the patient is allergic to Vardenafil. Patients having blood disorders like sickle cell anaemia etc. People suffering from HIV should avoid use of Valif if they are getting treated with protease inhibitors. People having blood pressure related problems should refrain from using Valif.
Things to avoid when using the drug
While taking Valif, consumption of certain things should be avoided like
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol during medication with Valif can cause unwanted side effects like dizziness, flushing, persistent headache and fainting
- Grape fruit: Eating grapefruit or drinking grape fruit juice can increase the blood level and thus interfere with the working of Valif
General Information and Precautions
- Keep the medicine away from the possible reach of the children and pets
- It should be used by only men above the age of 18
- Men with age above 65 years should consult physician before using the drug
- It should not be taken with any other medicine which causes erection
- If a person experiences a prolonged and painful erection for 4 hours or more, he should immediately consult the physician in order to prevent serious damage to the penis.
- It is for enhancement of sexual performance only, it does not provide any kind of protection from sexually transmitted diseases. In order to prevent STDs, contraception like condoms should be used
- The tablet is to be swallowed whole without breaking or crushing
- Valif should be combined with well balanced calorie-controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Pregnancy – Valif is generally not advisable to use in pregnant women as it is specifically designed for males
- Lactation – Valif can pass into breast milk so it is advisable not to use while breast feeding
- Alcohol – Avoid the intake of alcohol as it can lead to enhanced dizziness and alcohol is known to reduce effective erection of penis
- Penis Deformation – It should not be used in patients suffering from physical deformity of penis
- Driving or using machinery – It is advisable not to perform any task that needs your senses to be alert like driving or handling any machine as it causes dizziness
- Old age – People of older age should not use higher doses of the drug in order to avoid serious side effects
- The most appropriate temperature at which Valif 20mg should be stored ranges between 15° to 30°C
- It should be kept in a moist and dry place
- It should be kept away from extreme conditions like direct heat, sunlight and moisture
- It should be kept out of reach from the children and pets at a height
- Any pilfered, torn or expired blister of Valif should be disposed carefully
- Do not freeze the drug unless asked to do so.
General FAQs regarding the drug
Is Valif as good as Viagra?
Ans. Valif and Viagra both have same function as well as onset of action time is also same, I but the effect may vary from person to person.
How long does Valif 20mg lasts?
Ans. Valif 20mg has its effects for 4 to 6 hours after administration of the drug. But it works only on sexual stimulation
Does the use of Valif results in increased libido or sex drive?
Ans. NO, Valif has no effect on libido or sex drive. Psychological tests have been done which reveals that there is no increase or decrease in the libido of a person.