Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
About brand name of the drug
Tadarise Pro 20 mg is a brand manufactured by an Indian based company Sunrise Remedies PVT. Ltd. which is a generic form of Tadalafil in the form of tablets. It is used as a medium potency medicine for the therapy of erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia in males. It is one of the most powerful medicines which is used in improving sexual performance in males.
About the drug
Tadarise Pro 20 mg contains Tadalafil as the active constituent of the tablet. It is available in various strengths ranging from 20 mg, 40 mg and 60 mg. It is a sublingual form of erectile dysfunction relieving medicine. Tadarise Pro 20 mg contains a high amount of active drug which allows sexually aroused couples to attain their level of satisfaction during the course without any worries of penile failure at the peak time. Sublingual form of tablets is beneficial for men to administer easily along with the faster onset of action of the drug along with long-lasting effects and relieving issues of swallowing big conventional tablets. It even consists of a pleasant fruity taste as compared to other conventional medicines.s.
About salt of the drug
Tadarise Pro 20 mg belongs to a class of PDE5 inhibitors. It shows its action by increasing the blood flow to the penile region resulting in dilation of the blood vessels which results in a healthy erection for a long period of time.
Medical Uses of the drug
Tadarise Pro 20 mg is used for the following medical conditions
- Erectile dysfunction
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Increased male libido
- Enhanced sexual performance
Working of a drug
The active constituent of Tadarise Pro 20 mg which is Tadalafil belongs to a class of PDE5 inhibitors. Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme is responsible for the breakdown of a protein which is cGMP inside the blood vessels. This results in the dilation of the blood vessels leading to increased blood flow to the penile region and thus maintaining the erection. Tadarise Pro 20 mg inhibits PDE5 which leads to an increase in the amount of cGMP inside the blood vessels which dilates the blood vessels and increases the blood flow to the penile region. As a result, prolonged inhibition of PDE5 leads to prolonged erection in males thereby increasing their sexual performance during the course.
The most common side effects of Tadarise Pro 20 mg are:
- Prolonged erection, priapism
- Gastrointestinal problems, heartburn
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle aches
These common side effects may only last until the use of the medication. Once the medication is stopped there are least chances of relapse of any of the side effects. However, there are few rare side effects which if seen, kindly consult with a nearby doctor immediately.
- Blurred vision
- Chest pain or pain in the upper shoulders
- Hearing impairment
- Increased blood pressure
How to use
Tadarise Pro 20 mg is a drug which can be only purchased from a medical store through a prescription from a registered medical practitioner and should be only consumed after consulting with him/her. Before consuming Tadarise Pro 20 mg read well the following instructions given below:
- Take one pill daily. An interval between two doses should not be less than 24 hours.
- Can be taken with or without food
- Tadarise Pro 20 mg should be taken at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity for best results
- Do not chew the tablet. You can either keep the tablet below tongue for resorption of the drug or swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Do not consume two doses at once
- In case of overdose, consult a nearby doctor immediately
- Medication is not recommended for women
Drugs that are known to relate with this medicine
The following drugs are likely to interact with Tadarise Pro 20 mg. If taken with one or more of the following medication, it may result in serious adverse effects.
- Antibiotics like Erythromycin and Clarithromycin
- Glyceryl trinitrates which are recommended for treating angina and certain heart conditions
- Medicines which are used for seizures like Phenobarbitone, Phenytoin and Carbamazepine
- Antifungals like Itraconazole and Ketoconazole
- Medicines which are used for treating high blood pressure
- Protease inhibitors like Ritonavir, Indinavir and Saquinavir
- Alpha blockers
- Consumption of other erectile dysfunction treating drugs
Note: Interactions from the above drugs would not only cause serious side effects but may also potentiate painful erections which may last longer than normal.
Disclaimer: Always consult with your doctor before consumption of Tadarise Pro 20 mg. It is also advised to discuss with the doctor if you are taking one or more of the above-stated medications so that chances of any side effects would be minimal.
When to avoid taking the drug
Avoid consuming Tadarise Pro 20 mg if you are suffering from:
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Had a heart attack in the past 3-6 months
Things to avoid when using the drug
- Alcohol – It may reduce your ability to get an erection and can make dizziness even worse
- Working or Driving – It is not safe to consume this medication if you are performing any kind of strenuous work or driving
General Information and Precautions
- Seek medical help immediately if the erection persists for more than 4 hours after sexual activity
- Keep the medication away from children below 12 years
- Do not consume this medication if you have any past allergy with it
- Avoid consumption of the medicine more than thrice a week in order to avoid serious complications at a later stage
- Alcohol- Avoid consuming alcohol along with this medication
- Pregnancy- Medication is not recommended for women and children below the age of 18 years
- Driving - Do not perform any strenuous activity after consumption of this medicine
- Organs (such as liver and kidney) - Avoid taking the medicine if you are suffering from any liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems like damage to the retina.
Tadarise Pro 20 mg should be stored at room temperature (15-30o C). Prevent its exposure to sunlight and moisture.
General FAQs regarding the drug
Can Tadarise Pro 20 mg be taken daily for erectile dysfunction?
Ans. It should be taken as prescribed by the doctor. It should not be used on a daily basis.
Patients who wish to use it more than twice a week should consult with a doctor before consumption. However, lower doses of the drug can be considered suitable.
Can use of Tadarise Pro 20 mg affect fertility?
Ans. No, use of Tadarise Pro 20 mg does not affect fertility. It works by relaxing the penile blood vessels and has no effect on the fertility of a person.
How long does the effect of Tadarise Pro 20 mg last?
Ans. Generally, the effect of Tadarise Pro 20 mg lasts from 24 – 36 hours depending on the type of patient. As it works for a long time, its action may last for more than one day. However, if there is an experience of painful erection after 4 hours of sexual activity consult a nearby doctor immediately.
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]