and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Tadalista 60 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
What is Tadalista 60 mg?
Tadalista 60 mg is a simple treatment for erectile dysfunction in males.
This medication helps men get a pleasant sexual experience by enhancing overall sexual performance.
Tadalista contains Tadalafil, an active ingredient that helps men get and attain an erection.
Fortune Healthcare manufactures Tadalista tablets. It is readily available at any of the drugstores, leading online pharmacies, and medical supply stores.
What is Tadalista 60 mg used for?
Men who have Erectile Dysfunction (ED) are treated with Tadalista (Tadalafil) 60 mg.
ED is a condition where a man cannot get and attain an erection.
The condition's cause is unknown.
It can result from stress, depression, a physical injury or an underlying cause of heart disease, high cholesterol, etc.
The cause cannot cure; However, Erectile Dysfunction can be treated.
This helps in attaining sexual pleasure.
Tadalista pills are an effective and proven solution for the condition.
How does Tadalafil work?
Tadalista contains Tadalafil as the active ingredient.
It belongs to the club of Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
PDE5 inhibitors suppress the enzyme PDE5, which is present in the walls of blood vessels, by inhibiting its activity.
Blood arteries relax when PDE5 is inhibited, allowing more blood to flow to specific body parts.
This increases blood flow to the penile area, which is required for achieving an erection.
Tadalista 60 mg contains 60 units of Tadalafil.
It can only be taken on the advice of a doctor.
It is a prescription-based drug, so you must follow the doctor's instructions.
However, general instructions on how to take Tadalista 60 mg are:
- Only individuals above the age of 18 can take the medicine
- One tablet a day is the general recommended dosage
- You should take medicine with a glass of plain water
- Swallow the medicine, do not chew or crush it
- You should take Tadalista 60mg 30 minutes to an hour before the sexual activity
- Overdose: do not take more than a tablet a day unless recommended. In case of an overdose, you should consult your doctor immediately.
- Missed dose: Tadalista ( Tadalafil) can be taken at any time of the day. However, you should omit the missed dose if you miss a dosage and your next scheduled dose is approaching. Never take it twice in a day.
The doctor prescribes the Tadalista dosage according to your health and the severity of the condition.
The doctor may increase or decrease your dosage.
Note: The medicine is only approved for men. Women or adolescents below the age of 18 years should not take this medicine.
In general, Tadalista 60 mg is a safe medicine to take.
However, it may result in temporary side effects in a few patients like:
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, eyelids, lips, tongue, hands, and feet
- Pain in the arms, the back, and legs
The effects mentioned above are temporary. You have to consult a doctor if they do not go after a few hours.
Some of the rare side effects of Tadalista are:
- Uterine bleeding
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in colour vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Stop taking Tadalafil and get medical help if you have:
- Heart attack symptoms - chest pain or pressure, pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, nausea, sweating
- Erection is painful or exceeds 4 hours in duration (prolonged erection can damage the penis)
- Auditory ringing or abrupt hearing loss
- Abnormal heartbeat
- Hands, ankles, or feet that are swollen
- Shortness of breath
- Seizure (convulsions)
Interactions of Tadalista
Tadacip 10 mg may interact with other medications, diseases, or food you are taking or suffering from.
This combination may cause undesirable effects or impair the drug's effectiveness.
Hence, best advised always to open up your medical history before the doctor.
Common drug interactions of Tadalista ( Tadalafil ) are:
You should not take Tadalista 60 mg if you are suffering from:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Obstructive Disease of Lungs
- Heart Disease
While using Tadalista 60 mg, avoid alcoholic beverages and grapefruit/juice.
They can increase the levels of Tadalafil in your body and make you feel dizzy.
Store the Tadalista 60 Mg at room temperature in a dark, clean, dry place.
Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.
Ensure that they are not accessible to children.