and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
What is Zudena
Zudena 100 is the most popular medication for treating impotence or Erectile Dysfunction in male patients.
Zudena tablet includes Udenafil, a member of the group of medicines known as Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors which treats Erectile Dysfunction.
It gives you a hard erection for a long period, and you can maintain it during penetration.
Zudena 100 mg is a prescription-only medication that can only be purchased if your doctors recommend it.
Sunrise Remedies is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Zudena 100 Mg tablets.
Uses of Zudena
Zudena is an oral medication used by men for treating ED or impotence, which can happen at any point in their lives.
Erectile Dysfunction in men is the inability to get and sustain an erection during sexual activity.
It prevents peak-time erection loss and enhances sexual intimacy.
How does Zudena work
Udenafil is the main ingredient in Zudena, a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor.
It works by restricting the PDE-5 enzyme and raising Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) levels.
It dilates the blood vessels in the penial area, thus boosting the blood flow required for a hard erection.
It will work only when there is sexual stimulation.
How to take Zudena
- Take this medicine exactly as your doctor prescribes. Your doctor will decide on the dosage and duration of the treatment
- Swallow the whole medicine with water. Never chew or break the drug
- Take it at least an hour before engaging in sexual activity
- Do not take more than advised. It will make you vulnerable to side effects
- Take no more than one pill daily
Side effects of Zudena
Users of Zudena 100 may experience various negative effects. However, if you adhere to your doctor's guidance, you can avoid them.
- Nasal congestion
- Urinary tract infection
- Peeling and blistering of the skin
- Pain in the arms, legs, and the back
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Decrease/loss of vision
These temporary effects do not require medical attention, and very few people experience them.
Zudena 100 can interact with different medications and diseases. Always talk to your doctor for potential interactions.
If you are taking the following medicines, you should always inform your doctor before consuming Zudena 100 mg:
- Other ED medicines
Drug-disease interactions should be consulted with a physician before taking any medicine:
- Liver Disease- Due to the increased risk of serious side effects, this medication should be used cautiously in individuals with mild to moderate Liver disorders. While taking this medication, regular monitoring of liver function tests is required.
- Cardiovascular disorders- Do not use this medicine if you are experiencing any cardiovascular disorders, as it increases the risk of severe adverse effects on the heart.
- Priapism- Patients with Priapism, characterized by a painful and protracted erection, should use this medication cautiously only with the doctor's consent.
Take into account these contraindications before using this medication:
- Patients with a known allergy to Udenafil or any other inactive components present in the formulation should not take this medication. Switch to another ED pill
- It is not for usage in females and children
- It is preferable not to drive or operate any machinery after taking this medication
- Patients having Heart and Blood Pressure problems should avoid this medicine. However, consult your doctor for the best advice
- You should contact your doctor immediately if this medication causes you to have an erection that lasts longer than 4 hours.
- Inform your physician of all prescription and non-prescription medications, vitamins, and dietary supplements you intend to take
- Keep the Zudena 100 mg at room temperature away from sunlight and heat
- Keep it in a clean and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
- Keep the medicine intact in an original packet
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Do you need a prescription to buy Zudena 100 mg online?
Yes, Zudena is a prescription-based drug that can be purchased only with the doctor's recommendation.
Is it safe to take alcohol while taking Zudena?
It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption. However, alcohol consumption should be avoided.
What if you overdose on Zudena?
Seek medical attention if you have overdosed, as it could have some negative effects.
What if I missed a Zudena 100 mg dose?
Do take the missed dose as soon as you recall. Never take two doses at once to compensate for missing ones.
Can Udenafil cure Erectile Dysfunction permanently?
It only addresses the symptoms of ED. You should be aware that it does not increase sexual desire or permanently treat Erectile Dysfunction.
Reviews 3 reviews
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]