and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Tadalista 5 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Tadalista 5 mg
Tadalista 5 mg is the most common medicine to treat Erectile Dysfunction in men.
The primary ingredient of Tadalista 5 mg is Tadalafil.
It increases blood flow to the male reproductive organ, allowing men to get and maintain erections during sexual activity.
The manufacturer of Tadalista medicine is Fortune Healthcare.
Uses of Tadalista 5 mg
Tadalista 5 mg is mainly used to treat male sexual problems and helps men to maintain their erections.
It is used to treat the problems of Erectile Dysfunction.
It can also treat the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
How does Tadalista 5 mg work
Tadalafil, an active salt of Tadalista 5 mg, is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, which inhibits PDE-5 enzymes.
This inhibition help increases the blood flow to the penile region by relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels in the penile area.
To ensure that when a person is aroused, his penis gets the right amount of blood, which makes it erect.
It helps your erection last longer to enhance your sexual experience.
How to take medicine
It is essential to take Tadalista 5 according to your doctor's instructions. Here are the following things that you should remember while using this medicine:
- Do not take this medication more than the recommended dose
- Don't chew the pill or crush it
- You can take it with food or without food
- You should take it at a particular time
- For the best results, take this medication at least 30-60 minutes before the sexual activity
- In case of an overdose, get immediate medical attention
There are various strengths of Tadalista, such as:
You can also use the alternatives of Tadalista: Tadarise and Vidalista, which contain the same salt, Tadalafil.
Side effects of Tadalista 5 mg
Some people may experience the side effects, but if you follow your doctor's instructions, you can avoid them. These effects are:
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Stuffy nose
- Loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Loss of hearing
- Muscle pain
Tadalista 5 mg may interact with the following medicines and diseases. This can change how they work and cause some side effects.
- Phenytoin, Phenobarbital, and Carbamazepine: treat seizures
- Other medicines for Erectile Dysfunction
- Ketoconazole: treat fungal infections
- Riociguat: treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- 5-alpha reductase inhibitors: treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Alpha blocker: treat urinary symptoms associated with Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and high blood pressure
- Proteases inhibitors: used for AIDS or HIV infection
- Seizure disorders: A seizure is a condition in which the body moves on its own because of a problem with how electricity flows in the brain. If you have such issues, you should be careful when taking Tadalista 5 mg because it may affect seizures.
- Eye problems: If you have an eye condition that affects the retina and makes it hard to tell colors apart, you shouldn't take Tadalista 5 mg because it could worsen your situation. Consult your doctor if you experience blurred vision after taking this medicine.
- Kidney disease: If you have kidney issues, you should be careful about taking this medicine because it could cause Tadalista to build up in your body. Your doctor may propose tests to evaluate your kidney function and dose adjustments based on your overall health.
- Liver disease: You should tell your doctor if you have severe liver problems before taking this medicine, as it can cause some side effects.
While taking Tadalafil, you should avoid or limit drinking alcohol.
You should avoid grapefruit juice or other grapefruit products because it may affect the amount of Tadalafil in your blood and its effects.
- Let your physician know if you are allergic to Tadalista or if you have any other allergies before you take it
- Before taking this medicine, you should inform your physician if you have any other health issues
- This medicine is not recommended for women
- After taking these pills, if you experience side effects like sudden vision loss or loss of hearing, let your doctor know immediately
- Seek immediate medical help if your erection lasts more than 4 hours after taking the medication
Keep the medicine in a sealed container at room temperature, away from direct light, heat, and moisture. Don't let it get cold.
Keep out of children's reach.
Do not keep medicines that are expired or that you no longer need.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does 5 mg of Tadalafil last?
Tadalafil's effects can last up to 36 hours and sometimes even longer. Of all the PDE-5 inhibitors, it has the longest effect time.
Can I take 5mg of Tadalafil 5 mg every day?
People with ED may benefit from daily 5 mg Tadalafil treatment. However, you must consult with your doctor first about the dose and follow the same.
When should you not take Tadalafil?
Do not take any of the following medicines with Tadalafil or within 48 hours of your last dose: Nitrates like Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, which are used to treat chest pain and Angina, and poppers that contain Amyl or Butyl nitrite.
Does Tadalafil lower blood pressure?
As we know, Tadalafil and other PDE-5 inhibitors have vasodilating effects that open blood vessels, making it easier for blood to flow and lower blood pressure. Most of the time, this decrease in blood pressure is temporary and won't cause significant health problems for most people.
Reviews 3 reviews
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]