and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
We shall execute shipments within 2 weeks to the USA and 3-4 weeks to other countries. GoodrXMedicine assures that the privacy of your order shall not be disclosed
About Caverta 100 mg
Caverta 100 mg is a prescription-based tablet used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in men.
It belongs to a class of PDE5 inhibitors that work by improving blood flow in the penile region.
Solrex Pharmaceuticals manufactures 100 mg of Caverta and its various strengths.
The drug can be easily purchased from both online and offline pharmacies.
It is available in pack sizes of 20, 40 and 80 tablets. The cost of the medicine depends on the size of the leaflet.
Uses of Caverta 100 mg
100 mg of Caverta consists of Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient.
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is one of the most common medical conditions for which this ingredient is prescribed.
Erectile Dysfunction is a condition where a man cannot gain and maintain an erection.
The cause behind the condition is not known; it can be multifaceted.
Physical injury, medical conditions, and even stress and depression can be driving factors of the state.
Caverta 100 mg is an effective medicine, and its success has stemmed from various reviews worldwide.
How does 100 mg of Caverta work?
The primary cause of Erectile Dysfunction is a lack of blood supply in the penile region.
Caverta consists of Sildenafil Citrate as its active ingredient.
Sildenafil Citrate is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 ( PDE5 ) inhibitor.
PDE5 is a naturally occurring enzyme that regulates Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) levels.
cGMP is responsible for vasodilation. Increased levels of PDE5 inhibit the production of cGMP.
The result is decreased blood flow in the penis and, subsequently, erection-related issues.
PDE5 inhibitors discourage the production of the PDE5 enzymes.
This leads to smoothening of the vessels in the body and improved blood flow to the penile area.
How to Take the Medicine?
Caverta 100 mg is a prescription-based drug. The dosage should be followed as advised by the doctor.
However, the general guidelines for taking medicine are:
- Caverta 100 mg is generally prescribed as a single dose daily
- It should be swallowed with a glass of plain water
- Take medicine orally empty stomach or with food as advised
- It would be advisable to take medication 30 minutes to an hour before the sexual activity
- In case of a missed dose, take medication before the sexual activity
- Do not overdose; it can result in side effects. Consult your doctor immediately in case of the same
Caverta is also available in lower doses like 25 mg and 50 mg.
The doctor may prescribe a strength following your condition.
Who can take the Medicine?
FDA approves the medicine only for men above the age of 18 years:
- Men up to 65 years of age: 100 mg dose of Caverta is prescribed for men who have Erectile Dysfunction. Your doctor may alter your dosage as needed.
- Men over 65 years: For seniors, a smaller dose like Caverta 25 mg or 50 mg is usually prescribed. The doctor may give 100 mg of Caverta only after administering your health.
The medicine does not have approval for:
- Pregnant and Lactating Women: Sildenafil Citrate may be prescribed for women suffering from PAH. However, pregnant and lactating women should stay clear of Caverta 100 mg. Consult your doctor for more information.
- Children: Caverta 100 mg should be kept away from the reach of children.
The side effects of Caverta 100 mg may vary according to the patient.
Generally, the medicine is safe to consume when taken on the doctor's advice.
A few patients may experience temporary side effects like:
- Headache or dizziness
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Nasal congestion
- Redness of the skin
- Stuffy nose or nosebleed
- Blurred vision
- Tingling or numbness in the arms & feet
These side effects are temporary and may go away within a few hours or a day. Please consult your doctor when they last longer than 24 hours.
Rare Side effects may include:
- Loss of vision
- Ringing in the ear may lead to loss of hearing
- Blood in urine
This is not the complete list of side effects. For more information, please get in touch with your doctor.
Caverta 100 mg should not be used if you are allergic to any components.
In addition, the drug, just like any other medicine, has the potential to interact with other medications, food and diseases.
Some of the possible interactions are listed below:
Caverta may interact with:
- Nitrate medicines (Nitroglycerin)
- Protease inhibitors (Ritonavir)
- Guanylate Cyclase stimulator (Riociguat)
- Alpha-Blockers/anti-Hypertensive drugs
- Anti-Fungal (Ketoconazole, Itraconazole).
Caverta 100 mg should also not be taken with other ED pills.
Do not consume the following while on Caverta:
Alcohol: Caverta can interact with alcohol and can result in side effects.
Grapefruit/ Grape Juice: Grapefruit may increase sildenafil citrate levels in the bloodstream, delaying the medication's effects. However, change the number of grapefruit products in your diet only after contacting your physician.
Heavy meal: A heavy meal before or after consuming 100 mg of Caverta can hinder its functioning. The medicine may take longer than expected to show results.
Inform your doctor if you have/had:
Blood circulation problems
Peyronie's disease (a condition that causes painful erections)
Keep the medicine away from moisture, heat, and direct light in a closed container at room temperature.
Keep out of children's reach. Do not store expired medications.