and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Azee 1000 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Azee 1000
Azee 1000 is an antibiotic that works on a wide range of bacteria.
It treats infections caused by bacteria such as chest, throat, nose, ear, skin, and soft tissue infections.
It has the active ingredient, Azithromycin, part of a group of medicines called Macrolide antibiotics.
Azithromycin works by preventing the production of proteins essential for bacteria to survive and thrive.
Cipla is the company that manufactures the different strengths of Azee.
Uses of Azee 1000
Azee 1000 mg is a type of antibiotic that treats a variety of bacterial infections.
Infections of the blood, lungs, brain, joints, bones, urinary tract, stomach, and intestines are examples.
It also helps in the treatment of Typhoid fever and other sexually transmitted infections such as Gonorrhoea.
How does Azee 1000 mg work
Azee 1000 is a prescribed antibiotic medicine that contains Azithromycin.
Azithromycin belongs to the Macrolide antibiotic class of medicines.
It works by preventing bacteria from producing the proteins required for their vital functions.
As a result, it inhibits the bacteria from spreading and the infection from worsening.
The peak concentration of Azithromycin is obtained between two and a half and three hours after intake.
How to take medicine
- Follow your doctor's instructions on the dosage and duration of this medication
- You can consume Azee 1000 with or without food
- If you have stomach problems, use this medication with food after consulting with your doctor
- Take this medication at the same time each day
- Even if your symptoms go away after a few days, keep taking this medication until the complete advised dose is finished
- It should be consumed whole with water
- The medication must not be crushed or chewed
- Consume the missed dose as soon as you recall, but don't take it if the next dose is almost due
- If you have taken the extra dose, you should consult the doctor immediately
Side effects of Azee 1000 mg
Like other medicines, Azee 1000 may cause side effects that don't need medical help and disappear as your body gets familiar with the medication.
Common side effects
Some people may experience the following effects, but you can avoid them if you follow your doctor's instructions. These are the following side effects:
Rare side effects
Many people who use this medicine don't experience any rare side effects.
If any of these rare side effects occur, notify your doctor immediately once:
- Decreased hearing
- Blurred vision
- Trouble swallowing
- Muscle weakness
- Signs of liver problems
- Dark urine
- Yellowing skin
Consult your doctor if you still face significant issues with these side effects.
Drug interactions may change the effectiveness of your prescriptions or increase your risk for adverse consequences.
Do not start, stop, or modify the dosage of any medicine without first consulting your doctor.
Azee 1000 mg should be given carefully to people who have the following:
- Abnormal liver function
- Cholestatic jaundice
- Hepatic necrosis
- Hepatic failure
- Liver disease
- Qt prolongation
It is recommended to wait 3 hours after taking antibiotics before eating dairy products like cheese, milk, butter, and yogurt, as it can affect the effectiveness of Azee 1000.
In the same way, juices or supplements with calcium may also make it less effective.
- Tell your doctor if you're allergic to Azithromycin or if you have any other allergies before taking it
- Before using this medication, inform your doctor or pharmacist of your medical history, focusing on liver illness, renal disease, and a particular muscle problem
- Take this medication only as prescribed by your doctor
- You can take Azee 1000 mg with or without food. Avoid breaking, chewing, and crushing the tablet
- Do not take additional medications until discussed with your doctor. It covers both prescription and over-the-counter medicines, as well as herbal and vitamin supplements
- As Azee 1000 may cause dizziness or seizures as a side effect, you should not drive if you feel unwell or are not awake
- You shouldn't take Azee 1000 mg with alcohol because alcohol might make side effects like sleepiness and dizziness worse
- If you have any allergic reactions after taking Azee, inform your doctor
- Even if someone else appears to have the same problem as you, do not offer them your medication. This medicine should be recommended by the doctor only
- To prevent re-infection, finish the prescribed course of treatment
- If you still feel unwell even after finishing the prescribed course of treatment, speak with your doctor
Azee 1000 should be kept at room temperature and away from the path of heat, moisture, and sunlight.
Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
The expiry date is listed on the package; do not use this medication after that date.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Azithromycin 1000 mg used for?
Azithromycin is used to treat various bacterial illnesses caused by different types of bacteria, including Bronchitis, Pneumonia, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and infections of the ears, sinuses, skin, throat, and reproductive organs.
When should Azee be taken?
Consider taking your medications at the same time every day. Take Azee pills at least one or two hours before or after a meal.
Is Azithromycin good for cough and cold?
Azithromycin, a Macrolide, could be a good choice for treating people with a chronic wet cough.
How long does it take for Azithromycin to help symptoms of Chlamydia?
It takes seven days for the medication to treat the Chlamydia infection. Even if you have no symptoms, you could still transmit the illness if you engage in sexual activity without a condom within seven days of taking the medication.