Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
About Aurogra 100 mg
Sildenafil Citrate is the main component in Aurogra 100.
This medication is effective in treating impotence, also known as Erectile Dysfunction.
Impotence is a man's inability to achieve and sustain an erection.
Since this medication improves blood flow to the penis, it is simpler for a male to get an erection when stimulated sexually.
The manufacturer of Aurogra tablets is Aurochem pharmaceuticals.
If you have Erectile Dysfunction, your doctor may prescribe Aurogra.
The inability to achieve or maintain a hard erection is a symptom of ED.
This medicine facilitates smooth blood circulation to the male sex organ, which in turn helps a male attain an erection.
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension can also be treated with other Sildenafil-containing medications.
How it works
Sildenafil Citrate is in a group of drugs called PDE5 inhibitors.
Inhibitors of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) increase Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes penile smooth muscles.
This process contributes further to improving blood flow in the penis, which results in the formation of an erection.
However, a man has to be sexually aroused to get and maintain an erection.
You should strictly adhere to your doctor's instructions for using this medication.
Overdosing is possible if more than one tablet is consumed regularly.
You should take Aurogra 100 Sildenafil pill whole with a glass of water; do not split, chew, or crush the pill before swallowing.
You should take this medicine 30-60 minutes before you want to have sexual activity.
Side effects of Sildenafil Aurogra
Aurogra 100 side effects include the following:
- Nosebleeds or runny nose
- Headache, lightheadedness, and dizziness
- Upset stomach or heartburn
- Back and muscle pain
- Blurred vision
- Swelling in arms, legs, and hands
- Ringing in ears
- Vision and hearing problems
- Shortness of breath
- Painful and prolonged erection
When combined with certain foods, conditions, or drugs, Sildenafil may cause unwanted side effects.
- Nitrate medication
- Prostate disorder and high blood pressure medications
- HIV/AIDS medications
- Antifungal and antibiotic medicines
- Any other ED or PAH treating pills
It is better to disclose to your physician whether or not you are suffering from any condition.
If you have any of the below conditions, you should avoid using Sildenafil Aurogra 100mg:
- Cardiovascular diseases or disorders
- Low or high blood pressure
- Stomach ulcer
- Liver and kidney diseases
- Blood cell disorders like Leukemia, Sickle Cell Anemia, and Multiple
- Pulmonary Veno-Occlusive disease
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Peyronie's disease (penis deformation due to scar tissue)
There is the potential for some foods and drinks to interact with Aurogra 100 Sildenafil or to lessen those effects. These include the following:
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- High-fat meals
Before and after taking this medication, it is essential to keep the following in mind:
- Those who have ever had an allergic response to Sildenafil Citrate should avoid this medication
- No male under the age of 18 should take this medicine
- Aurogra 100 is not safe for female consumption. Lovegra is the female equivalent of Viagra, and women can take it after talking to their doctor
- While under the influence of this medication, consuming alcoholic beverages could result in serious adverse effects
- Stop ingesting this pill immediately if you experience any adverse side effects, such as blurred vision or dizziness
It is advisable to store Aurogra 100mg in a cool, dry location away from moisture, light, and heat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Aurogra 100?
Aurogra 100 mg is used in treating Erectile Dysfunction in men. It contains Sildenafil, which aids in boosting blood circulation in the penile area.
This boosted circulation helps a man achieve an erection after sexual stimulation.
Can I buy Aurogra 100 online without a prescription?
Aurogra Sildenafil tablets are available online; however, a prescription is required.
How long does Aurogra 100 last?
The Sildenafil in 100 mg of Aurogra could work for as long as four hours. On the other side, the medication will stay in your body for 24 hours.
Which is better, Aurogra 100 vs Viagra?
Brand-name Viagra and its generic equivalent, Sildenafil, are identical medicine, with only minor changes in packaging. If you have Erectile Dysfunction, both drugs should help you get and keep an erection. The pricing is the only significant distinction.
How long does it take for Sildenafil 100 to work?
It can take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes for a dose of 100 mg of Sildenafil to start showing its effect. However, the individual's health is also a factor to consider.
The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at email@example.com