Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
A woman's sexuality and pleasure have always been in the back seat, as partners think they take too long. Well, not anymore.
These pink pills are specifically designed to enhance the sexual experience of women. It gives women the ability to enjoy enriched sensations and faster build-ups to orgasms.
Lovegra takes the pressure of giving pleasure away from the man and lets both partners enjoy their time.
About Lovegra pills
Lovegra is famously known as female Viagra, thanks to its effective performance.
Women who take Lovegra may notice increased blood flow and sensitivity in the vaginal area. It results in improved natural lubrication and a higher satisfaction during intercourse.
Physiological or psychological reasons might cause sexual dysfunction in women. This treatment can help with that.
Sildenafil citrate is the active component in Lovegra. It belongs to the class of drugs known as the PDE-5 inhibitors. It functions through dilating blood vessels in the body, notably in the vaginal area.
Lovegra is not an aphrodisiac; thus, it will require stimulation to produce results. Ajanta Pharmacies manufactures this female Viagra.
Uses of Lovegra pills
Lovegra has the following advantages:
- It increases libido and restores sex desire in those who have lost it.
- Improves excitement during foreplay by increasing blood flow and clitoris enlargement
- Increases the intensity of the sexual experience
- Arousal and climax time are accelerated.
- It enhances the possibility of several orgasms by strengthening orgasm.
- It makes sex more enjoyable.
Who can use Lovegra pills?
- Any woman over 18 can use these pink pills when prescribed by the doctor. It is widely available for purchase in the USA.
- You can also buy Lovegra online to maintain your privacy.
- It is professionally created to deliver extreme sexual satisfaction. It is a perfect find for ladies looking to rediscover their sexual pleasure.
How does Lovegra work?
It works by enhancing genital blood flow and vaginal compliance, which leads to increased sexual pleasure.
Loevgra 100 mg contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate. This enzyme is cGMP-specific phosphodiesterase type-5—this enzyme breakdowns cGMP, a chemical that causes smooth muscle relaxation.
PDE-5 is found in high concentrations in the vaginal canal, lungs, and retina.
PDE-5 inhibitors, such as Sildenafil Citrate, improves vaginal blood flow. It accomplishes this by restricting the enzyme that breaks down cGMP. This improved blood flow improves stimulation down there.
Sildenafil Citrate is only effective when sexual stimulation is provided. It takes 30 to 60 minutes to show the effect, although it can also take four hours before sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate, the drug, is also helpful in treating erectile dysfunction (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Strength and dosage:
Lovegra pills are available from 50mg to 100mg. The dose may be increased or decreased depending on adequacy and lenity. The maximum dose that is ideal is 100 mg.
Lovegra is our pretty pink pill; as the name suggests, it comes in the form of a tablet. The maximum preferred dosing frequency is once per day.
How to use Lovegra?
Self-medication is something that you should avoid at all costs. You should take your problem to the doctor and follow the doctor's instructions.
Lovegra can be taken anywhere between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
Do not take more than one pill (100mg) within 24 hours to avoid significant adverse effects. Furthermore, taking more than one tablet does not influence the outcome.
In the event of a missed dose, Lovegra is less likely to be missed because it is given on an as-needed basis.
In the unfortunate case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible. Depending on your symptoms, you may require immediate medical assistance.
- Always try to store this female viagra out of the reach of children.
- Keep Lovegra pills in a cool and dry place, away from heat and moisture.
Things to keep in mind
- Always follow your doctor's instructions and make sure you always read the instruction printed on the label.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while using the Lovegra 100 mg. Alcohol can make matters serious; keep it at the minimum.
- Lovegra 100 mg does not protect you or your partner from sexually transmitted infections, such as HIV (AIDS-causing virus). It does not prevent pregnancies either.
- Always use protection to enjoy your time with your partner without ruining the experience. Opt for safe sex to eliminate any remorse around the experience.
Other drugs may influence the way Lovegra 100 mg works. It may also change the way other medicines work, causing unfavorable effects.
- Protease inhibitors for the treatment of HIV
- Nitrate therapy in hypertensive patients
- Certain antifungals like ketoconazole and itraconazole
- Blood thinners like warfarin
- Medication for seizures like phenobarbital, phenytoin, etc
Side effects of lovegra are few and do not last longer than a few hours.
The most common side effects are:
- Facial Flushing
- Stomach ache
Less common side effects are:
- Temporary blur vision
- Sensitivity to light
These side effects usually go away on their own. In case of any severity, visit your doctor immediately.
Is it safe to take Lovegra?
Yes, it is safe to use the medicine. It is made up of FDA approved ingredient - Sildenafil Citrate. However, do not take the medication by yourself. Discuss your problem with your doctor, and they can prescribe Lovegra 100 mg to you.
Can preganant women use Lovegra pills?
No, it is highly advised that pregnant women avoid taking any medication that may interfere with the pregnancy. Always consult your doctor to explore options to improve your sex life.
Can a man take Lovegra?
Lovegra is known as female viagra as it is catered to the needs of a woman's body. However, if a man wants to improve his sexual performance, they can use other medication.
Always take these medications after being prescribed by a doctor.
Does Loevgra 100 mg increase libido?
No, these pink pills are not libido boosters. It only enhances the sexual experience for a woman when coupled with stimulation.
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]