Dr. Akansha is a licensed Clinical Pharmacologist with extensive expertise in pharmacovigilance, prescription analysis, drug information, and safety. She's a dedicated educator and avid learner. Dr. Akansha also reviews medical content on GoodRx Medicine, ensuring accurate pharmaceutical information is accessible to all.
What Is Vitalitey 25 Mg?
Vitalitey 25 mg is a medication for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (Impotence).
It relaxes the blood vessel muscles, increasing blood flow to the penile region.
The drug comprises Tadalafil, a generic salt.
Vitalitey(Tadalafil) belongs to a class of phosphodiesterase 5(PDE5) inhibitors drugs.
An enzyme known as phosphodiesterase type-5 makes the penis flaccid after ejaculation.
This medicine group prevents phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly, providing a firm erection. The medicine will make it hard for 4-5 hours.
What Is Vitalitey 25 mg Used For?
Vitalitey 25 mg is a medicine primarily made to treat impotence in men.
Vitalitey treats erectile dysfunction, a condition in which the penis does not get erect or fails to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse.
When a man is sexually stimulated, the blood flow to the penile region increases to produce an erection. This medicine does it for you within 30 minutes on average.
The medicine's primary component, Tadalafil, regulates the enzymes in the penis to sustain an erection.
The muscles of the penile region are relaxed, and blood flow is boosted. Hence, erection is achieved.
However, you must be sexually stimulated for the same.
The medicine is available in multiple strengths so that it can be used per your severity.
Side Effects of Vitalitey 25 mg
Improper use of Vitalitey 25 mg or drug interactions with Tadalafil can lead to unwanted side effects, such as:-
Common side effects
- Stomach upset or pain
- Pain in arms, back, jaws, or chest
- Loss of vision
- Chest tightness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Bloody nose
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Eye discharge
- Pain in eyes
- Lack of strength
- Muscle stiffness
- Neck Pain
- Cold sweats
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
Rare side effects
- Prolonged painful erection
- Changes in color vision
Medications and diseases may interact with Vitalitey (Tadalafil), increasing the risk of severe side effects.
This listing may not include all medications that interact with Vitalitey (Tadalafil). In general, the common interactions with Tadalafil/Vitalitey 25 mg are:-
- Nitrates like Nitroglycerin or Isosorbide
- Recreational drugs, such as poppers containing Amyl or Butyl Nitrite
- Alpha-blocker medicines, such as Doxazosin and Tamsulosin (to treat enlarged prostate)
Some of the drugs can affect the effect of Vitalitey(Tadalafil) on the body:-
- Azole Atifungals, such as Itraconazole, Ketoconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics, such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin
- HIV protease inhibitors, such as Fosamprenavir, Ritonavir
- Hepatitis C virus Protease inhibitors, likewise Boceprevir, Telaprevir
Note: Do not take Vitalitey 25 mg with any other ED pill, such as Sildenafil, Vardenafil, etc.
Vitalitey (Tadalafil) can interact with the following diseases or may make the following conditions worse, such as:-
- Cardiovascular disease
- Pulmonary disease
- Difficulty while hearing
- Seizure disorders
- Renal Dysfunction
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Liver disease
Vitalitey 25 mg Dosage
The best way to consume Vitalitey 25 mg is to follow the doctor's prescription, as its dosage varies with patients and their conditions.
The dose mentioned in this description is a generally recommended dose of Tadalafil (Vitalitey).
An adult should consume a single dose of Vitalitey. It should be taken 30 minutes to an hour from the time of sexual activity.
Vitalitey 25 mg should be swallowed with a glass of plain water. It is advised not to crush or chew the tablet.
25 mg of Vitaleitey is a dose of less strength.
The medicine comes in other strengths like Vitalitey 50 mg.
The doctor devised the strength of the dosage based on your health and the severity of the condition.
What to do in case of an overdose?
Generally, the medicine is prescribed as a single dose a day.
Hence, the chances of an overdose are negligible.
However, an overdose causes difficulty while breathing or sometimes passing out. In such cases, call your doctor immediately.
Precautions While Consuming Vitalitey 25 Mg
Few things a person should remember while consuming Vitalitey 25 Mg, such as:-
- Inform the doctor if you are taking Vitalitey 25 Mg in case of an emergency, especially for heart patients.
- Contact the doctor if the erection persists for more than 4-5 hours.
- Before taking this drug, it is good to inform your doctor if you ever had a heart disease history or heart rhythm problems.
- Inform the doctor in case you have Pulmonary Veno-occlusive disease.
- People suffering from Peyronie's disease should not consume Vitalitey 25 mg without consulting the doctor.
- Do not consume alcohol because it can lead to headaches, dizziness, increased heart rate, or low blood pressure.
- Consuming grapes or drinks containing grapefruit may affect the efficiency of the drug.
Keep Vitalitey 25 mg at room temperature away from heat, moisture, direct light, and children. Do not freeze the medicine.
About The Manufacturers of Vitalitey 25 Mg
Lotus Biotech Ltd is a pharmaceutical company that manufactures Vitalitey (Tadalafil) 25 mg. It has now become a reputed firm for manufacturing and producing various medicines, such as tablets, capsules, injection creams, and applied oils.
The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at email@example.com