and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Tazret Forte Cream 0.1% 15 gm
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Tazret Forte cream
Tazret is used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including Psoriasis, Acne.
It is a Retinoid medication. It functions by stopping the overgrowth and thickening of skin cells.
This topical remedy requires a prescription and can only be purchased with a doctor's recommendation.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a leading pharmaceutical brand that manufactures Forte cream.
Tazret Forte cream uses
Doctors prescribe Tazret for treating various skin disorders:
It is characterized by inflammation induced by a dysfunctional immune system. On the skin, inflammation may appear as raised plaques and scales. Forte Cream treats red, scaly, itchy, dry patches on the skin and scalp.
Acne vulgaris is a skin condition due to excess oil production and the accumulation of dirt in the skin pores. It may result in blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
How does Tazret Forte cream work
Tazret cream contains 'Tazarotene,' a Retinoid derived from vitamin A.
It is anti-inflammatory and antiproliferative (reduces the multiplication of skin cells).
It retards the growth of skin cells and inhibits the production of substances that cause inflammation (swelling and redness) on the skin.
Tazret gradually restores the skin's health and helps to reduce Psoriasis rashes' redness, scaling, and thickness.
How to use Tazret Forte cream
- This medication is only for external use
- Follow the dosage and duration instructions that your doctor provides
- After cleansing and drying the affected area, apply the cream
- Wash your hands after each application unless your hands are the affected area
- Apply a pearl-sized amount of Forte cream on the affected area
- Avoid getting cream in your nose, mouth, eyes, or vagina. If Forte Cream accidentally comes into contact with these areas, thoroughly rinse with water
- You may apply a moisturizer to your face before or after applying this medication
Side effects of Tazret Forte cream
Tazret cream may cause some side effects. Talk to your doctor to prevent unwanted adverse effects.
- Skin burn
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
- Skin peeling
- Erythema (skin redness)
Interactions differ from person to person. Check all the potential interactions with your doctor to avoid any adverse consequences.
Talk to your physician to learn all the medicinal interactions:
- Salicylic Acid (Topical)
- Sulphur topical
- Clascoterone topical
- Aminolevulinic acid
- Aminolevulinic acid topical
Inform your physician about your diseases to prevent medicine-disease interactions:
Use extreme caution when applying Tazret Forte Cream. It makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight and increases your risk of skin irritation and sunburn.
Eczema is a skin condition associated with itchy, swollen, and cracked spots. If you have this condition, you should avoid using Tazret Forte Cream since it may lead to unwanted side effects.
Precautions before using Tazret Forte cream
- If you are allergic to it, vitamin A-related drugs, or if you have any other allergies. This product contains inactive substances that can cause allergic reactions or other complications
- Covering the area being treated with dressings without a doctor's approval may increase the risk of side effects
- If the infection persists after four weeks of treatment, you should consult your physician
- Complete the entire treatment, even if you are feeling better
- The use of Forte Cream during pregnancy is not advisable due to the risk of fetal harm and birth defects
- Notify your physician if you are breastfeeding, as it may not be safe
- The safety and efficacy of Tazret Cream in children younger than 18 years of age have not been established
- While using this product, avoid electrolysis, waxing, and chemical depilatories for hair removal on treated regions
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have sunburn or blisters/redness of the skin. Use this medication only when your skin has healed from a sunburn
- Wind or cold temperatures may irritate the skin more while using this drug
- Keep Tazret at room temperature and protect it from light and moisture
- Avoid storing medicines in a bathroom
- Keep children and pets away from medications
- When this item has expired or is no longer needed, dispose of it properly
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
Does Tazarotene topical remove dark spots?
Tazarotene topical 0.1% cream reduces fine facial wrinkles and specific types of dark and light spots on the face in patients who do a proper skincare routine and avoid exposure to the sun.
Can I use Tazarotene on my face?
The 0.1% concentration of Tazarotene cream can be used to treat mild to moderate facial acne.
How long does it take for Tazret Forte cream to work?
Tazarotene containing Tazret cream aids in the treatment of Psoriasis by reducing inflammation and maintaining a normal rate of skin cell growth. It appears to alleviate acne in part by keeping skin pores clean. One to four weeks after starting the medication, depending on its intended use, you will begin to notice an improvement.
Can I use moisturizer after Tazarotene?
While using this medication, you may apply a moisturizing sunscreen in the morning and wear protective clothing. Additionally, you can use a cream or lotion to soften or moisturize your skin before or after applying the product.
Can I use Tazarotene every day?
Tazarotene is a very potent topical Vitamin A that can be exceedingly drying, irritating, and cause redness. As it can be sun-sensitive, doctors normally do not recommend using it more than once daily and only at night.
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]