and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Filagra Oral Jelly 100 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About Filagra Oral Jelly 100 Mg
Filagra 100 mg Oral Jelly drug treats Erectile Dysfunction and impotence in men.
Sildenafil Citrate as an active component of this drug.
Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE5 inhibitor that helps relax muscles in the penis, which then boosts blood circulation in the penile region, thus attaining an erection.
Uses and Working of Filagra Oral Jelly
This 100 mg Oral Jelly offers treatment of impotence or Erectile Dysfunction in men.
The condition in which a man cannot get and maintain an erection to perform sexual intercourse is known as Erectile Dysfunction.
As mentioned, this Filagra 100 mg oral jelly medication contains Sildenafil Citrate, an inhibitor of PDE5.
It works by increasing Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) levels, which relax blood vessels.
This relaxation helps the blood to circulate freely in the penile region, causing an erection when sexual stimulation occurs.
Sildenafil also helps in treating Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension.
There are chances for you to encounter some side effects after consuming Filagra Oral Jelly 100 mg, such as:
- Nose bleeding
- Painful erection
- Visual disturbance or loss of vision
- Priapism (a prolonged erection of the penis)
In case you get an allergic reaction and prolonged erection ( more than 4 hours), consult your physician immediately.
How to use Filagra 100 mg Oral Jelly?
You can take this oral jelly medication with or without food as per your healthcare provider's instructions.
It is best to take this drug 30 minutes to 1 hour before engaging in any sexual activity. However, you should consume only one dose daily.
If you are consuming Filagra 100 mg oral jelly, then it is best to avoid taking the following:
- Medicines containing Nitrate: Nitroglycerin and Isosorbide Mononitrate
- Alpha blockers like Doxazosin
- Antifungal medications
- Other ED tablets containing Vardenafil and Tadalafil
- HIV medications
You should not consume this medication if you have:
- Cardiovascular diseases or disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- High or low blood pressure
- Blindness in one or both eyes
- Liver or Kidney disease
- Multiple Myeloma, Sickle Cell Anemia, and Leukemia
- Penis deformation: Peyronie's disease ( a bend in the penis due to scar tissue)
Some food can interact with or reduce the effect of Filagra Oral Jelly, such as:
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- High-fat meals
- This medicine is not composed for children under 18 years and women.
- It is best to avoid driving and doing any strenuous activity as consumption of this drug can cause dizziness.
Filagra Oral Jelly 100 mg should be kept at a room temperature between 15-30 degrees Celsius, away from heat, light, and moisture.
Frequently Asked Questions
For how long does the Filagra 100 mg Oral Jelly last?
This 100 mg Oral Jelly lasts for about 4 to 5 hours.
Should I use the drug with or without food?
You can consume this medication with or without food. Nonetheless, consult your doctor as they will be able to tell what is best for you.
What happens if I miss a dose?
You can skip the missed dose and proceed to the following dosage regimen. However, do not consume two doses in one day.