and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Apresoline 25 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
What is Apresoline
Apresoline 25mg is a medication for treating High Blood Pressure (Hypertension).
This medicine contains Hydralazine, which is a vasodilator.
Hydralazine relaxes the muscles in your blood vessels so blood can flow easily through the body.
It reduces the likelihood of Heart attacks, strokes, or kidney failure.
This is an FDA-approved medication prescribed only to people with a known medical condition.
Uses of Apresoline
Apresoline 25 mg is prescribed to treat High Blood Pressure (Hypertension).
High blood pressure is a condition in which the blood pressure is consistently high above the normal range.
It is known to harm the blood vessels in the brain, heart, and kidneys.
Blood pushes against artery walls with excessive force.
The heart has to put more effort into pumping blood.
If left untreated, the heart and arteries may stop functioning properly.
Hypertension can increase the likelihood of heart attacks, strokes, and kidney failure.
It controls high blood pressure in pregnant women (Pre-Eclampsia or Eclampsia). It should be taken only when a doctor recommends it.
How does Apresoline work
Hydralazine is an active salt of Apresoline 25 mg tablet.
It is a vasodilator, which dilates the blood vessels by relaxing the muscles around them.
This brings down blood pressure and makes blood flow through your arteries easier.
It allows more blood and oxygen to reach the heart and other organs.
How to take Apresoline
- Take Aprasoline 25 mg tablet by mouth, usually 2 to 4 times daily, with or without food, or as your doctor prescribes
- Your physician might begin you on a low dose and then gradually raise it. Carefully adhere to your doctor's directions
- Take it at the same time every day so that you do not miss a dose
- Even if you are asymptomatic, continue taking this medication
- Do not discontinue using Apresoline without consulting your doctor. As when the medicine is abruptly stopped, several conditions could get worse
- If your situation worsens, tell your doctor immediately
Apresoline side effects
Apresoline 25mg is an effective and safe medicine.
However, some patients may encounter the following side effects
- Chest pain
- Fast heart rate
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of appetite
- Tingling or burning pain in your hands or feet
- Painful or difficult urination
- Breathing difficulties
These effects are temporary. However, if any adverse effects worry you, see your doctor immediately.
Discuss all the interactions with your doctor, as interactions can reduce the effectiveness of the medication.
Apresoline 25mg is known to interact with several medications occasionally, including
- MAO inhibitors (Safinamide, Tranylcypromine)
Apresoline 25 mg may interact with certain diseases:
- Cerebral Vasculopathy
- Valvular Heart disease
- Renal Dysfunction
- Lupus Erythematosus
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Bone Marrow Suppression
Apresoline contraindications must be adhered to before started using it.
- If you have Rheumatic heart disease that affects the mitral valve or Coronary Artery disease, you should avoid taking Hydralazine
- If you are allergic to it or have any other allergies, let your doctor or pharmacist know
- You can feel lightheaded if you take Apresoline medication. Avoid driving or operating machinery as it requires attention
- Limit your alcohol consumption
- Inform your surgeon or dentist that you are taking this medicine before the procedure
- The adverse effects of Apresoline 25 mg tablet, particularly dizziness, raises the risk of falls, may be more noticeable in older patients
- If you have been taking Apresoline 25mg for a while, your doctor may suggest routine blood, and urine tests
- This medicine must be kept in a dry, dark location away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of children's reach
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Apresoline a water pill?
Apresoline is not a water pill. It is not known to produce an increase in urination frequency. Your blood vessels are relaxed, which lowers blood pressure.
How quickly does Hydralazine lower blood pressure?
Hydralazine starts showing effect after 20–30 minutes of taking it.
Does Apresoline affect heart rate?
Apresoline medication decreases Blood Pressure (BP). It stimulates the heart, which could increase the heart rate and the symptoms of Angina.
Who should not take Hydralazine?
If you're allergic to Hydralazine or have Coronary Artery disease; or. Rheumatic heart disease which affects the heart valve, don't take it.
What is Hydralazine used for?
Hydralazine treats Hypertension. It also treats high blood pressure in pregnant women (Pre-Eclampsia or Eclampsia) or emergencies (Hypertensive crisis).
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]