and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
We shall execute shipments within 2 weeks to the USA and 3-4 weeks to other countries. GoodrXMedicine assures that the privacy of your order shall not be disclosed
About the Fildena Super Active
Fildena Super Active is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction or impotence in men.
The active ingredient in this medicine is Sildenafil Citrate, which belongs to the group of PDE5 inhibitors.
Sildenafil Citrate helps men in achieving and maintaining an erection after sexual stimulation.
It relaxes the muscles in the penis, increasing the blood flow in the penile area.
The company also makes chewable tablets of 100 mg.
How does Fildena Super Active Work?
After consuming Fildena Super Active, the muscles in the penis relax, which helps magnify the blood circulation in the particular area of the body.
This helps the man attain an erection.
It would be best if you take this medicine 30 minutes to 1 hour before engaging in sexual activity.
Keep in mind - this medicine will not work without sexual stimulation.
The salt in this drug Sildenafil Citrate also treats Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (a type of high blood pressure).
There are chances of experiencing mild to moderate side effects after the consumption of the Super Active variant of Fildena, such as:
- Flushing (redness, warmth)
- Respiratory and urinary tract disorder
- Visual disturbances and blurring, and loss of vision
- Loss of hearing
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
- Painful and prolonged erection
Note: If an erection continues for more than 4 hours, you should consult your doctor immediately.
How to use Super Active Fildena
Super Active Fildena is a gelatin capsule that can be swallowed with a glassful of water.
It is recommended to take one capsule daily. However, you should follow what your healthcare provider prescribes to prevent overdosing.
Note: This medication is not formulated for children under 18 years.
It is best to avoid these drugs while consuming Fildena Super Active:
- Medicines containing Nitrates
- Alpha-adrenergic blocking agents like Doxazosin
- Aspirin (Acetyl Salicylic Acid)
- CYP3A4 inhibitors: Ketoconazole, Erythromycin, and Cimetidine
- HIV protease inhibitor: Saquinavir and Ritonavir
You should avoid taking this medication in case you are suffering from the following diseases:
- Blood cell disorders such as sickle cell anemia and leukemia (a type of blood cancer)
- Blindness in one or both eyes and Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Allergy: You should not consume this capsule if you have any allergy to sildenafil or any other inactive ingredients of Fildena Super Active
- Liver or kidney disease
- Peyronie's disease (bend in the penis caused by the scar tissue)
It is in your best interest to disclose any disease or disorder you have to your medical provider.
While consuming the Super Active variant of Fildena, some food and beverages should be avoided, such as:
- Meals that are high in fat
- Alcohol and Marijuana
- Grapefruit and grapefruit juice
It is advisable to store Fildena Super Active at room temperature of 15 to 30 degrees Celsius (60 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit).
You should also ensure that it does not come in contact with heat, light, and moisture as it may lose its efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Fildena cure Erectile Dysfunction?
Fildena assists in achieving an erection during sexual intimacy. However, it does not cure ED.
Should a patient with 130 mmHg blood pressure take Fildena for ED?
Consuming Super Active Fildena while suffering from high blood pressure will worsen it. Therefore, it is not advised to take this drug if you have 130 mmHg BP.
How long does it take for Fildena Super Active to kick in?
It takes around 30 to 60 minutes for the effect of Fildena Super Active to kick in.