and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
A Ret Gel 0.025% (20 gm)
15% Off Use Code GDRX15 @ Payment page
About the brand name of the drug:
A Ret Gel-.025% (Tretinoin 20 gm) is the gel which is used to treat skin related problems. A Ret Gel- .025% is manufactured by Indian pharmaceutical company, Menarini India Pvt. Ltd. A Ret Gel- .025% contains Tretinoin, the major API which is responsible for its action. Tretinoin is generally used to treat age-related skin problems and also used in the treatment of some types of skin cancers.
About the drug:
A Ret Gel- .025% contains Tretinoin as a major active pharmaceutical ingredient. It is available in various strengths as following;
0.025%, 0.05%, 0.1%
A Ret Gel- .025% available at every nearby pharmacy store, drug store, Chemist’s shops, and medical shops. It is also easily available on E-Pharmacies with the door delivery system.
The written prescription by an authorized doctor is must necessary for the purchase of the A-Ret Gel- .025%.
Some other brands which are equivalent to A-Ret Gel- .025%;
• Nioret Nano Gel
• Revize Micro 0.025% gel
• Factor A Gel
• Tronin 0.025% gel
• Retop A 0.025% gel
• Dee-T Topical gel
About salt of the drug:
Tretinoin is a naturally occurring derivative of Vitamin-A. it is also known as All-Trans retinoic acid. Tretinoin is majorly used in the treatment of acne and also used in the treatment of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia. Tretinoin in the treatment of acne is applied topically on the surface of affected skin. Tretinoin in the treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia is consumed through the mouth for up to 2-3 months. Tretinoin is majorly used in following medical conditions;
• Face acne
• Scalp acne
• Acute promyelocytic leukemia
• Some skin cancers
Medical uses of the drug:
A Ret Gel- .025% is used in the treatment of following disease conditions;
• Acne vulgaris (Pimples on the skin)
• Wrinkled skin
• Rough and mottled skin
• Acute promyelocytic leukemia (a condition related to blood cancer)
• Scalp acne
• Prevention of photo-aging
• Stretch marks (due to an increase of collagen in the skin)
Working of the drug:
A Ret Gel- .025% in the treatment of acne:
During the treatment of acne is applied topically on to the skin where it gets penetrated into the skin. After penetration at the cellular level, it divides the epithelial cells faster. Due to the faster division of new cells, the old cells get pushed out. It also treats any kind of collagen deficiency in the skin and helps in the production of procollagen. It blocks the inflammatory mediators which creates the acne. Tretinoin enters into skin pores by removing the clogging of the skin pores and kills the bacteria underlying inside acne and treats the acne.
A Ret Gel- .025% in prevention of photo-aging of skin:
It is most potent and widely used in the treatment of photo-aging of the skin. It prevents the degradation of dermal/skin matrix when it is exposed to the harmful UV radiations of the sun.
A Ret Gel- .025% in the treatment of Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia:
Tretinoin stops the proliferation and growth of acute promyelocytic leukemia cells. It helps normal blood cells to function properly in bone marrow by suppressing the cancer cells. It also helps in the suppression of PIN1 gene which is involved in cancer cells production.
A Ret Gel- .025% exhibits unwanted side effects along with therapeutic effects. The side effects caused by A-Ret Gel-.025% are as follows;
• Skin irritation
• Burning sensation or tingling sensation of skin
• Red spots on the skin
• Peeling and blistering of the skin
• Patchy appearance of skin
• Photosensitivity of skin
• Nausea and Vomiting
• Fever with body pain
• Dry mucous membrane
• Blood cell disorder
• Difficulty in breathing
• Dizziness and fainting
• Coffee colored vomiting
• Hearing loss
• Unusual bleeding or bruising
How to use:
A Ret Gel- .025% should be purchased only by the written prescription given by an authorized physician or a doctor. During the use of A-Ret Gel- .025%, the following instructions should be kept in mind;
• Use the gel as per the instructions are given by the doctor
• Do not swallow the gel
• Before application of the gel wash the area and dry it clean
• Apply the gel at the affected area only the amount which is instructed by a doctor
• After application of the gel wash your hands with soap and water unless your hands are affected an area
• The gel should not be applied to injured skin or broken skin or wounded skin
• Do not apply the gel in eyes
• Use the gel in the right quantity and apply it at the right time as per the instructions are given by a doctor
Drugs that are known to relate with this medicine:
A Ret Gel- .025% shows drug interactions when given in combination with certain drugs by resulting into adverse effect. Following are a list of drugs which interact with A-Ret Gel- .025%;
• Tetracycline: A-Ret Gel- .025% when combined with tetracyclines increases the pressure inside the skull by increasing the amount of fluid inside the skull. And this ultimately damages the brain.
• Aminomethylbenzoic acid: A-Ret Gel- .025% combination with Aminomethylbenzoic acid decreases the capacity of clotting of blood by decreasing the thrombosis action, hence it should be avoided.
• Salicylic acid: A-Ret Gel- .025% decreases the metabolism of salicylic acid and increases its toxicity
• Methohexital: Methohexital increases the hypotensive action (sudden lowering of blood pressure) of A-Ret Gel- .025%
When to avoid the use of gel:
Use of A-Ret Gel- .025% can cause an adverse reaction, hence it should be avoided. Following are the conditions in which A-Ret Gel- .025% is avoided;
• If the person is suffering from Eczema, avoid the application of A-Ret Gel- .025%
• A Ret Gel- .025% prevents sunburns but not in the treatment of sunburn, actually it adverse the sunburns if it applied to the affected area
• Avoid application of A-Ret Gel- .025% on injured, broken or open skin
• Avoid application of A-Ret Gel- .025% in eye
• Do not swallow A-Ret Gel- .025%
Things to avoid when using the gel:
• Avoid the use of medicated soaps as they cause excess dryness together
• Avoid the use of oil-free face wash, because they cause more dryness and cracking of the skin
• Do not use A-Ret Gel- .025% on lips, because they make lips dry
• Avoid other topical applications containing salicylic acid and benzoyl compound
General information and precautions:
• Keep the tube away from the reach and sight of children
• Do not use a gel along with other medicated soaps
• Alcohol- Use of A-Ret Gel- .025% along with alcohol is undetermined. Hence, consult doctor your doctor before use of both at a time
• Pregnancy- Strictly avoid the use of A ret Gel- .025% during pregnancy as it is very harmful to the fetus. Sometimes it may also result in abortion.
• Driving: For topical use, it is safe to use during driving but consult your doctor if the gel is prescribed for ingestion while driving.
• Organ failure- It does not show any adverse reaction on organ failure, as it applied topically mostly. Hence it is safe to use
• Lactation: Avoid Use of A Ret gel- .025% by lactating mothers as it causes a severe reaction in the baby if the gel enters into the baby through the mother’s milk
• Keep the A Ret gel- .025% tube away from heat and sunlight
• Store the A ret Gel- .025% tube in a cool and dark place
General FAQs regarding the gel:
What should be done in case of a missed dose?
Ans. Apply the gel as soon as possible, if the dose is missed.
Can we use the gel as sunscreen?
Ans. No, strictly avoid going out in sun after application of gel as it results in adverse skin burns
What the precaution which must be followed seriously?
Ans. The most important precaution which must and should be followed is Avoid the use of gel during the pregnancy and breastfeeding.