and enjoy FREE SHIPPING
10 Signs Of A Karmic Relationship
Have you ever wondered if your relationship was meant to be? It could have been, but does that signify that the two of you are soulmates? It can be a Karmic Relationship too.
Do you know what a karmic relation exactly is? Here, in this blog, we will discuss it in detail and the signs that will help you identify if you’re probably into one.
What Is A Karmic Relationship?
A karmic relationship is a kind of relationship that’s meant to foster the lessons we require to learn in this lifetime regarding love and partnership. It can be thought of as a soulmate relationship as there’s a connection between two souls, although it's quite different from twin flames or soulmates that are curative in nature. Most people would have been into these karmic relationships in their lifetime. It's the love that prompts your buttons and encourages you to grow. However, karmic relationships don't go smoothly. The partners assigned to us aren’t going to make things easy for us. Instead, they are meant to teach us a difficult lesson and change our way of thinking and living.
One of the weirdest things about a karmic relationship is that no matter how much effort you put into them, they just don’t work. This is simply because these relationships are not supposed to work. Or, you were never supposed to live a happy life with your karmic soulmate. Yes, it may be hard to accept, especially because it is generally not a lack of love or compatibility that these relationships go through. Things just appear off and don’t work, regardless of how hard you try. However, the worst decision you could ever make in this condition is not to let go.
These relationships are hot, passionate, and even intoxicating at times, but there are never meant to last forever.
Karmic soulmates enter our lives, teach us a lesson, transform us for the better, and then leave. People who get married early and divorce young have most probably married their karmic partner. Just be brave enough to let go and move on when the time comes - that’s the lesson we need to learn.
Signs Of A Karmic Relationship
Here are some of the signs which will help you identify a karmic relationship:
- There’s an instant connection: The most apparent sign is you get a feeling as if you have known the person before. Generally, you will feel very good about this, while at other times, there’s often a fear linked depending upon what the karma is.
- There’s a lot of drama: These relationships are fiercest. If you feel that drama is the base of your relationship, the chances are high that you are into a karmic relationship.
- They’re selfish: Karmic relationships do not respect healthy boundaries in their partners. They act only according to their self-interest and needs. They are more likely to form abusive or co-dependent relationship complexes. While one person is very involved, the other person views it more as a convenience.
- They’re addictive: They are characterized by highs and lows of passionate intensity. Both partners are in love with the notion of love based on superficial reasons, including good looks, professional or social status, popularity, etc.
- They’re controlling: They are obsessive and always trying to have the authority of their partner. The other person becomes the core of your universe and the primary source of your happiness. You put them on a plinth and overlook all their misbehaviors or flaws.
- There’s a lot of miscommunication: Generally, there’s a lot of push, pull, and miscommunication in a karmic relationship. These miscommunications reveal what we value and expect from a relationship or where healing is required.
- They’re unpleasant to be around: Their presence seems to be heavy or begrudging to you, whatever may be the reason. Even with such unpleasant feelings, you don’t want to let them go.
- They create a dependency: You start to feel exhausted by the relationship, and it starts to occupy your thoughts all the time. You cannot help managing them all the power. You become physically, mentally, and emotionally dependent on this person.
- There’re a lot of highs and lows: Things are never consistent, and while you may have good or even wonderful days where everything appears perfect, there's a part of you that knows it's just a matter of time before things go south.
- They bring out the worst in you: Karmic relationship is extreme in nature. You experience a roller coaster of feelings, which can bring the worst out of the most sensible persons. You may turn into someone you yourself dont like or recognize when you are around this person.